Mislead

I was working my tail off with copying papers, running them to people, grabbing stuff, and etc. My day was tough as always. I felt a bit tired. My boss had called me into his office after lunch. His news was for me to take a 12 minute break to call some guy. 

When I called back the number, I thought it would maybe be Chul. Then again he died. Little hopes held me high that he maybe didn't die, like the movies. If only it was that simple. My heart began to speed up for some reason. The person on the phone was Yoongi.

"You called me at work?" I asked.

"Y-Yeah." he replied.

"What's wrong? You sound disappointed." I began to think of all the possibilities.

"We, we have to break up." Yoongi said lowly.

"What why?" my heart sunk.

"My manager found out about us. I'm sorry." he seemed to be wanting to cry.

"W-We can still hang out, r-right?" I tried.

"Hmm, yeah." Yoongi said coldly.

"You don't sound happy about that." I said.

"I'm dying not to cry." Yoongi half whispered.

"Yooni, your break is over." my boss came in the room.

"Alright," I told him, "I have to go now, I am sorry."

Like that, I hung up. My boss sat a stack of papers on my desk telling me to fill them out. There were probably 12 papers. Many things were on my mind but I pushed them away. These papers had to be filled out. A note sat on top of them telling me to send them out by tomorrow morning. At least it was through the mail.

 It seemed as if my whole world crashed right before my eyes. So many people died that I was close to this year. There wasn't time to grief, there wasn't time for anything.

From coffee shop waitress to some guy's assistant. Such an upgrade, but I don't feel whole. There is an emptiness that roams inside of me. The world seemed darker.

What has my life become?

-

[Yoongi POV]

Yooni seemed so rushed and car less when I told her the news. She still makes me wonder what's in her head. With work she use to be too tired to talk to anyone. In my small opinion she needs a break for a while, just so she can see what else is out here in the world. This is an atmosphere of tragedy.

I sat in the dressing room getting ready to shoot a few scenes. They had dyed my hair once again, black. My outfit wasn't bright. None of ours were. Jin had been looking at himself checking the angles of his face. The theme of this was a dark look. The scenes had either little to no bright or dark looks.

"Jungkook-ah! You look smooth." Hoseok said admiring his look.

Jungkook shyly looked away. Hoseok slapped his shoulder and gave him a side hug. He seemed to hit everyone. Such a sadistic little horse. How adorable. Taehyung was complaining to Namjoon how there should be a child in a scene with him. I must admit, children are adorable but they don't fit with this music video.

I closed my eyes as if I were meditating. I felt someone rubbing my temples, I opened to see Jimin.  I gave him a cold stare so that he would maybe go away but he stood there.

"I am helping you relax." he smiled.

I sighed, "Shoo."

"Why?" he asked.

"I will murder you." I replied coldly.

"Aish." he walked away.

Jimin annoyed me a lot. Hated it so much. The manager and video director were walking around and talking. I couldn't help but zone out at the moment, everyone was on my nerves. My heart ached, I wanted to see Yooni.