Tragedy

I had to be working late shifts lately. Not gonna lie, it sucks. We don't get much business at night, but that's not the thing. Cleaning everything is what I must do. The girl and I had to switch shifts due to something of her daughter. Being stuck with a kid, must be weird.

Tonight there wasn't many people. Yoongi had been gone for a week due to rehearsals and upcoming concerts in different places of South Korea. Tsuki hadn't spoke to me at all this week. I text her but no reply. She doesn't see them either.

Lately, I haven't been getting much sleep. I am on my Xbox a lot, too. Mostly because Yoongi made me start over. 

I cleaned and locked up the shop. There was an alley that was a shortcut to my house that I never took until today. The reason is because I was tired. 

I heard foot steps behind me. Turning around, there was a dog. It had no collar and was small. It was a yorkie and a boy.

"Hello cutie." I knelt down and began to pet him.

He barked and began to whimper.

"What's wrong boy?" I tilted my head.

The dog ran off and I got up. Turning around, there was a tall man standing there. He reached out for my hand. I shook my head and he grabbed it.

"Tsuki wants you." he said.

"What?" I was shocked.

"Let me introduce myself, I am Donald Haygens. Tsuki had sent me to get you." his accent was broken.

"O-okay Mr. Haygens." I said.

-

I was waiting in Tsuki's living room waiting for her. She had just gotten out of the shower, I know because there was a towel wrapped around her head and a night gown covering her.

"Sorry I haven't texted back, I have been busy lately. Anyways, I want you to have this because I have something to tell you." she handed me an envelope.

There was $3,000 check in it. Was this even real?

"What's this for?" I asked.

"To help you get on your feet just to have extra money, ya know?" she said.

"Thanks, what's the news?" I began to feel queezy.

"I must go to America for a while." she explained.

"What?! Why?!" I sprang to my feet.

"My family wants me home for Christmas. I promise to text when I can." she grabbed my hands and smiled warmly.

"But-" I said.

"You will be fine." she patted my cheek, "Merry Christmas."

"You little-" I said.

-

I was laying in my bed and reading a book. It was amazing to have time. The book was about a girl named Prudence trying to find cures to prevent deaths. She has fallen in love with her boss. Sometimes I imagine having a family, without kids. It seems like it wouldn't be so bad.

After some time I went into the attic just to waste time. Tomorrow I didn't have to work. Finding some old photo albums, I began to look through them. There were many pictures of my family. I had been the youngest child. My brother had went into war 3 or 4 years ago. I still get letters from him. Every letter he sent was precious. Surprisingly we both got along real well and probably would still.

I came across to some of his letters. Opening it I smiled, it was one from last week.

Dear Yooni,