Dreams

A purple, whirling, and soft mist blew past me. It was as if it were dancing in a rhythm of grace and beauty past me.  It's shadow crossed the ground behind, not leaving a trace. The dark purple sky was full of all sorts of shapes. The stars aligned in the moment. There was a sense of peace and calmness that overwhelmed me.

"What if our hearts conjoined together just to sense the brightness in our eyes?" I asked myself.

There was something familiar about these words. Something was hidden in them that tickled me. A soft laugh escaped my lips and a smile appeared upon my face. A soft cushion of fluff brushed against my fingertips. It was small and fragile.

I began to realize after looking at the starry sky, that I was in water. It scared me for a moment. Was I floating or standing?

Suddenly I realized I was floating and that it wasn't a fish that touched my fingertips. It was something much more nerveracking. A creature unknown to the world and yet so familiar to me.

"What are you doing?" I hear a soft voice question me.

I turn around to see them standing on a rock, taller than the water. They were standing with a warm smile and hair that moved along with the currents beneath. They had ripped clothes on and black hair.

I know who exactly it was. It was Yoongi.

I woke up to a white ceiling staring down at me. There I saw him. Yoongi was asleep in the chair beside the hospital bed I was laying it. I grabbed the TV remote to change it to the date. It was June 18th. I had been in here for three weeks.