생명 (Life)

Yoongi looked so peaceful and I didn't want to disturb him. There were fresh flowers resting in his hands as he slept. I scanned around the room as if I were going to find someone else. It hit me like a bullet when I read why I was in here. A coma is exactly how my father had died.

I heard Yoongi groan in his sleep.

"Oh," I chuckled.

He was such a cute little mouse. His fluffy black hair had covered some of his left eye as he shifted to his side in his sleep. The flowers had slowly started to slide. I scooted over closer and grabbed them before it fell onto the floor.

Someone else grabbed the flowers, too.

Yoongi slowly tightened his grip just a bit. His eyes locked along with mine. Ibfelt my face go red at this moment. His eyes had began to wide as he inched closer with his lips curving into a smile. A small child-like chuckle escaped his lips as he then pulled me into a hug. I of course hugged him back with a smile.

Yoongi caressed the back of me and was still chuckling. I let out a small laugh at his cuteness. It had been a long time since I've seen him, but it felt like a day. It must be felt forever to him, judging by his actions towards me.

"You have no idea how I've wanted you to awaken," he whispered.

-
[Yoongi POV]

"How long until she wakes up?" I asked hopeful.

"The way her body is reacting to her being in a coma," he paused, "It's a high chance that she won't make it past a month more."

My heart felt like it was crushed and danced on.

-

I called Hoseok to tell him the news. He didn't take it well either. We were the three buds after all. He hadn't answered for a while which made me worry. What else could he being doing this time of day anyway?

-
[Yooni POV]

I had gotten out of the hospital a few days ago. I had also lost my job during this all. What I had found out is that my boss' little sister's bias was Yoongi. Somehow he had found out we were together. What had happen was that the plan was to kill me.

I was walking with Yoongi through a park that was full of little kids and rarely any adults. There weren't too many people here because it was getting late. We were only passing through anyways.

A little kid bumped straight into my leg and then fell backwards. I gasped because it scared me.

"Are you alright?" I bent down towards her.

"Yes eomma." she responded.

"I'm not your eomma." I smiled.

"Oh." she walked away.

-

Yoongi and I walked through this gravel road that was covered with trees. It was like a welcoming trail saying we were being expected. I would glance at Yoongi here and there. He was focused on going to this place badly.

"Yoongi?" I spoke up.

"Yes?" he didn't look at me.

"Why are you so quiet?" I asked.

He stopped in his tracks and blinked a few times. His eyes wandered everywhere for a second as if he were searching for the right answer just to pop up in his head. He then looked into my eyes and smiled. My heart skipped a beat.

"I am thinking. It's nerve-wracking to be around you sometimes," he paused, "it's only because you're so beautiful."

I smiled.