First Love

I woke up to the sound of my tv. There was a buzzing sound. The sound of my alarm. How dreadful to hear at... 6:30 in the morning. Recently, I have been getting up this early to go walk. Since it's a little nicer outside, ya know? Get some of that winter-spring vitamin D.

Stepping out, it was somewhat chilly. As I passed Yoongi's house I thought to myself---What if he didn't live here? What if this was really all a dream? A long dream because I could be in a coma. Or maybe I could be in an alien simulator. Possibly this coulr be something like Sword Art Online. Shaking my head, I continued walking. My coffee I had in my hand wasn't the best tasting, carmel. Personally I liked plain black coffee. 

There was a bus that stopped by me---I only stopped to tie my shoe. Awkwardly, I got on. Why? Didn't want to be rude or anything. Weird choice as it was, I felt curious to where it would lead me. Maybe it was an adventure I was yet to discover. How great! 

It didn't go very far, I didn't risk staying on the bus either. Luckily, it only was at the bookstore. The bookstore? There wasn't a bus stop here. Odd. Through the window I saw a book for half off. 'Rise Above Me' was the name. Never seen such a majestic cover. Better yet, it was new! Sadly, I didn't have any money with me.

I went in anyway. The bookstore was surprisingly open, although they were open 24/7 but today was Valentine's day. This was a holiday I didn't care for too much. Maybe because my grandpa died ten years ago today.

Stob it.

-

It was later in the day, time to buy a bag. Buy a bag that would be used once. The bag was to put Yoongi's cologne in. Hopefully he would like it because I do. Selfish sounding, I know. A thought passed my mind. Should I get Yoongi something else? A stuffed animal! Something like his sushi pillow he has.

The store that was open, luckily, was big. There were many things a person needed or could give to someone in need. On my way to the card section, I was distracted by a shiny bag. It was strange, I stared for a moment and kept walking. I grabbed a card, it was nice. Even though I didn't want to walk further, I did. There were stuffed animals, tons. Blue, Yellow, Black, Green, Rainbow, you name it. A stuffed animal caught my eye, a red panda.

"Aww." I mumbled.

After getting the card and red panda, I bought a bag and paper to go with it. There was a slight problem of getting home, Yoongi texted me. I sighed because I had a slight headache and my phone was bright. He wanted me to meet him at his house. Quickly, I took an ibreprophen so it would go away. Why would he need me so early?

Soon I got to his house, the stuff in hand. There was a dog not too far from here that began to bark it's head off. I love dogs, I really do. They just get on my nerves when they yap like there's no tomorrow. Oh well. I put my hand into a fist and knocked on thr door. Not even a minute afterwards, Yoongi opened the door and hugged me. He had a bright and gummy smile on his face. 

"Yooni~ I wanted to see you before I head out to the studio." Yoongi didn't let me go.

"Ah, what about our date tonight?" I asked.

"Don't worry." He patted my back.

"Dude." I laughed.

"Dude? Who is this dude?" Yoongi smiled.

"Ah, stop it. I have a headache." I sighed.

"March to your room and take a nap!" he ordered.

"Yes sir!" I saluted him.

We hugged once more, sadness struck me. I didn't show it but smiled and walkes into my house. My mind was blank from all thoughts. Then it hit me, I wanted to cry and cry hard. I shouldn't have saluted because it reminded me of my brother. My brother who was dead.