15

"Here, take this," Stef said, handing me a thick notebook. She'd taken us home and guided us to our bedroom, where our playlist played on the background and she gave this to me.

    I had no clue what was happening, as she wasn't saying much more. So I decided to trust her with this and open her notebook.

    "January 22nd, 2017.

    Today, I met a gorgeous woman. We clicked. It was perfect. She is charming as fuck and I can't get her out of my head."

    "January 25th 2017.

    I saw her again today. I didn't know how to act, what to say or do. So I didn't. I just wished she'd notice me, kiss me, be mine. Damn it."

    "January 27th 2017.

    She tastes better than my favorite milkshake."

    And it went on and on and on... I finally realized what this was: Stef's personal diary. But it was mainly focused on me... and then, when we became  a solid couple, on us.

    I grinned from ear to ear, and felt overwhelmed with love. "You did this? Really?"

    Stef was incredibly shy. "I did. I didn't want to show you because it's cheesy as hell and I didn't want to scare you away or anything and I guess, I guess I was trying to protect myself too, in case this didn't work. I- Sorry," she chuckled. "I just wanted to give you this to tell you that I know. I know this is working, it's worked. Even if it doesn't anymore. You know? I'm mad about you. Keep reading and you'll find out how much."

    I read the whole thing in a matter of minutes, tears shedding down my face. This was more than I could've ever hoped for; this was everything. Any doubt I might have had in the past, doesn't exist anymore. It's gone. Just like that.

    I kissed her, dragging her to the couch where we made out for minutes, showing our affection towards one another.

    Suddenly, Stef broke our kiss and looked at me intensely. "What?" I asked, on top of her.

    Then, she grinned wickedly. "I was just thinking," and kissed my neck, her hand going beneath my shirt, touching my skin and giving me shivers.

    It was my turn to pull away. "What is it, Foster?"

    She made a bold move and whispered in my ear. "I'd like to replay February 15th, just how I described it."

    I tried to remember what'd happened in February 15th, but couldn't think too hard with Stef's mouth on my ear, her hands pulling my shirt off. It was all happening too fast.

    I looked at her, still confused by the date. What could she possibly be talking-

    "February 15th. Sex with Lena is poetic." She stated, simply.

    I grinned in return and kissed her hungrily.

    Then, as soon as I realized, we made poetry.

___________________________________________________________________________

     "Are you okay?" I asked.

    She huffed. "More than okay, thanks to you."

    I chuckled, happy with myself.

    "Well, who knew Stefanie Foster was so poetic at heart?" I asked, tracing gentle patterns down her back, as we cuddled in bed.