Chapter 10

Hi guys sorry for the long wait but here's the chapter! 

Aang paced around Appa's saddle, panting heavily.

"Would you sit down!?" Sokka demanded from his spot on Appa's head, the reins in his hands as he turned to glare over his shoulder. "If we hit a bump, you'll go flying off. What's bugging you anyway?"

"It's what Avatar Roku said." Aang replied, standing at the front of the saddle and looking down at Sokka, "I'm supposed to master all four elements before that comet arrives."

"Well, let's see. You pretty much mastered Airbending and that only took you a hundred and twelve years." Sokka stated sarcastically as he looked at Aang over his shoulder with a slight smirk, "I'm sure you can master three more elements by next summer."

He then felt a shock of cold in the back of his neck,he pressed his hand in the back of his head feeling his hair slightly damped and cold,he turned his head to see Liling glaring at him.

"Don't make go over there." Liling commented

"I haven't even started Waterbending and we're still weeks away from the North Pole!" Aang panicked as he began pacing again, clutching his head, "What am I gonna do?"

"Calm down, it's going to be okay Aang." Katara soothed taking Aang's hands in hers, "Did you forget there's someone here that can teach us."

Katara and Aang looked at Liling who was casually eating apple In a dream like state looking at the land below them.

"Of course! Lils!" Aang exclaimed

"Huh?" Liling said snapping out of her trance. "What? Did someone say my name?!"

"Lils, you can teach us waterbending!" Aang glowed smiling at his best friend. "It's just until we reach the North Pole!"

"Uh..."was all that Liling could say, okay yeah she was teaching a Katara a few things only because the water tribe girl doesn't have much experience In fighting,especially with the scarred prince chasing them is when they need to train the most. So if helping Aang with this, is a way to help him master the element then that's what she'll do to help her friend.

"Okay Aang I'll teach you the stuff that I know." Liling said

"You'd do that?" Aang asked, a smile appearing on his face.

"Yeah, that's what friends do right?" Liling said with a smile, she turn to Katara. "I guess we'll have to review the basics together."

"I'm fine with that." Katara agreed. She then looked over the side of the saddle, "We'll need to find a good source of water first."

"Maybe we can find a puddle for you to splash in." Sokka quipped with a grin, chuckling.

"Nice puddle." Sokka grumbled, looking at the large waterfall and river they had landed by while Aang, Liling and Katara looked at it with a large grin.

Appa suddenly flew down and belly flopped into the river, creating a huge splash that drenched Momo and nearly knocked him off the rock he was perched on. The lemur chittered in annoyance and shook himself rapidly to dry off, Appa rolling over onto his back and floating happily.

"Yeah!" Aang cheered with a grin, having already stripped down to his underwear and ran towards the water, "Don't start without me, boy!"

"Remember the reason we're here." Katara stated drily from behind the boy.

"Oh right." Aang grinned sheepishly and pulled his pants back up, "Time to practice Waterbending."

"Great..." Sokka drawled sarcastically, "So what am I supposed to do?"