Chapter 15

"Iroh, don't you think you went a little overboard?" Liling said looking at a few of the crew members carrying a few boxes of what Iroh bought from the market.

"Nonsense, just a few things necessary for music night."Iroh reassured

'It's still a lot...but if it makes him happy what can you do?' Liling thought to herself her eyes shifted and saw a stall selling various fabrics and clothes. Her eyes were drawn to the colors , she wanted to go and take a look but slightly hesitated.

Iroh looked at the dark haired girl. A serene smile etched on his lips.

"Is there someplace you would like to go?" He asked smiling paternally to the girl.

"Can we go take a look over there?"she asked softly. Iroh nodded.

"Of course...but there is something I would like to talk to you about."Iroh said

Liling slowly nodded slightly hoping that it didn't have to do about what happened a few weeks ago.

"Apparently Shin said something that peaked my curiosity." Iroh continued

Liling froze. "He said that you burned him." Iroh said

"I...well...I don't know about that I just tossed anything I had maybe i had a hot iron pan or something, I mean...how can I possibly do that?" Liling replied "I'm a waterbender not a firebender."

'Oh...no...please don't press forward Iroh, I really, really don't want you or anyone knowing that.' Liling tried to hide her expression but Iroh somehow could tell.

He looked at the young girl slightly worried so he decided not to pressure her, thinking that it could make things worse since she's slowly becoming herself again.

"Maybe he just sprouted nonsense."Iroh said changing the subject. With a gentle paternal smile at the young girl. "Now I believe you wanted to look in that exquisite shop."

Zuko was on the ship meditating, after a while outside with his uncle and the girl, he quickly got tired of walking around with them. His uncle has weird ideas of what fun is. In this case, he meant that they should pretty much walk and try talk while going to the shops. Walking with that girl made him feel strange. He still thought back at what happened an hour ago.

"Whoa!" Liling was picking containers of different teas and staring at them with surprise. "There are so many flavours here!"

"Here's one we haven't tried before!" Iroh grabbed one of the containers "Prince Zuko, which one do you prefer?"

"I don't care! just hurry up." Zuko said irritated

"Which one?" Iroh said Liling shrugged and folded her arms over her chest.

"I don't know," she told him. "I've always had green tea, Jasmine or ginsen..."

"Hmm?" Iroh said opening the lid smelling the sweet fragrance in the tea leaves. Zuko cocked his head to the side.

" I like it...it's very sweet fragrance." Liling said

"You like sweet things, don't you?"Iroh asked Liling. She nodded. "What kind do you like?"

"Hmm...My favorites are Custard tart and Moon cakes." Liling answered "But i don't think i could find any moon cakes unless if i make them myself, sine the autumn festival won't be celebrated months from now."

"Are you done shopping?"Zuko said annoyed

"Geez...what's wrong with you? Just relax a bit."Liling said

"I don't have time to relax!"He raised his voice at Liling.

"Don't yell at me!"Liling snapped at him. "Just relax! If you get so stressed out it isn't good for you."