Chapter 19

Hi guys! I hope you like this chapter as much as i loved writing it.

The sun was setting, the colors of yellow, orange filled the sky as two teenagers stared at the sunset, both sitting on the soft grass at a small hill.

"So…um…Lils." The young man started off letting out an awkward cough. His amber eyes glanced at the young female.

"What's wrong Ru?" She asked turning her head towards him seeing his short messy black hair as he rubbed the back of his head.

"It's…well…i.."He started

Ru sucked up a deepbreath and stared at Liling, he pushed down his fear and placed his hands on her shoulder.

"I Like you! "Ru leaned in surprising Liling of his action. She felt his softs lips on hers. When he pulled away he saw her stunned face, she blinked a few times and stared at him.

"You..you kissed me.."She manage to say.

Ru nodded. "I realized that I really like you Lils..and well I was thinking if you'd like to go out with me?" He said he looked up seeing Liling stare at him. "I know that I'm just a guy who works as an apprentice blacksmith but I really like you."

His heart hammered in his chest until he saw her grab the front of his clothes and kissed him.

"I'd love to go out with you Ru." Liling replied giving him a soft smile. "You're the only one that I feel comfortable to be around But.."

"But?"

"But you might have to wait a while, Tomorrow I'm going off to visit Aang."Liling said giving Ru a soft smile. "We can go out when I come back, Okay?"

Ru nodded and held her on her waist.

"It's a date." He said leaning in to kiss her.

Zuko's eyes widen seeing Liling's lips met his, he was completely stunned he didn't move, he didn't dare to make a single sound. Her lips were tenderly brushing against his. He never had a girl do this to him before, he didn't know what to do.

His first instinct is to get her off of him But for some reason his body did not respond. Something in this kiss is making him feel lighter.

His hands on her waist tightened slightly and he pulled her closer.

He felt her smiling against his mouth as his fingers brushed against her skin, her lips let out a soft giggle.

This is so wrong…but it feels so right.

He grunted softly as he felt her fingers caressing his cheek then her arms wrapping around him so tenderly. He got so caught up in the moment that he didn't noticed that Liling's eyes fluttered opened, she only blinked once seeing and immediately panicked and broke the kiss.