Chapter 20

Here's a new chapter! i think it's one of my longest chapters i ever wrote, So Enjoy!

Chapter 20

A few days later after the storm. Liling didn't say anything to Zuko after he apologized. Despite that Iroh had tried to talk to them only ending up in complete silence. But Zuko realized that it was only when He's in the room with Liling is that she's quiet, whenever she's with his uncle in a game of Pai sho she would smile and talk.

"I can't thank you enough for this teapot."Liling said as she carefully poured the water she had just boiled into the teapot Iroh had given her a few weeks ago.

She placed the teapot on the tray along with small teacups and the fruit pastries she baked this morning. She picked up the tray and headed up to the bridge of the ship where Iroh was playing Pai Sho with two other crew members while Zuko and Zhao tried to pick up Aang's location.

"We haven't been able to pick up the Avatar's trail since the storm." Lieutenant Jee stated as Liling walked into the room, pointing at the map, "But if we continue heading northeast-"

Liling stopped pouring a cup of tea for Iroh to look out the windows when a large shadow darkened the room. Her eyes widened when she saw a large Fire Nation ship pulled up alongside Zuko's.

"What do they want?" Zuko wondered in confusion, looking angrily as the other ship.

"Perhaps a sporting game of Pai Sho." Iroh suggested, running his hands together eagerly.

"Um…Iroh, I don't think they want a game."Liling stated drily, passing the cups to the other men.

A soldier from the other ship entered the room. Liling's eyes widen in shock when the soldier snapped open a wanted poster with Aang's picture on and held it open for everyone to see.

"The hunt for the Avatar had been given prime importance," The soldier barked, ignoring the annoyed look the prince was giving him, "All information regarding the Avatar must be reported to Admiral Zhao."

"Zhao has been promoted? Well, good for him." Iroh said congenially as he moved one of his Pai Sho pieces.

"I've nothing to report to Admiral Zhao." Zuko stated coldly as he looked at the floor then glared up at the three soldiers, "Now get off my ship and let us pass."

"Admiral Zhao is not allowing ships in or out of this area." The lead soldier informed the prince, his face stern.

"Off my ship!" Zuko roared as he pointed to the soldier's own ship.

"Excellent! I take the pot!" Iroh exclaimed happily as the soldiers left and he pulled the Pai Sho, and pot towards him, one of the men punching himself in the face in exasperation.

"But you're all improving!" Iroh praised with a serene smile before grinning at them, "I'm certain you will win if we play again."

Liling giggled softly, one of the men let out a huff and his expression changed when he took a bite of the sweet treat instantly changing his mood.

Meanwhile Aang went to find the herbalist to get some medicine for Katara and Sokka, since both of them caught a fever from the storm a few days ago. He left them with Appa and Momo.

Fire Nation soldier looked at the wanted poster while his companion was on watch duty.

"Says here that the Avatar can create tornadoes and run faster than the wind," The soldier said as he read the poster aloud, "Pretty amazing."

"Ah, that's just a bunch of Fire Lord propaganda! There's no way that's true." The second soldier denied before looking back out the small window in the hidden outpost only to see a large cloud of dust in the distance.