4

Mika's POV

"Well I can be gay for you..."

"Well I can go gay for you..."

She woke up with her head throbbing in pain. Damn hangovers! She thought when she can't even hardly remember how much alcohol she drunk last night. Atleast she woke up with the familiarity of her room. Must be her friends who brought her here.

She extends her arm to her bedside table trying to look for her phone but got disappointed when finds it deadbat. She don't have a choice but to stand up and look for the charger.

Sunod sunod na messages and notifications pagkabukas nya ng phone. Almost all of those messages came from her friends.

Daks, hope okay ka lang. Sorry Bang and I can't stay kasi may practice pa daw kayo eh. She will just excuse you if you couldn't make it.-Ara

Hoy wafs! Next time kung plano mong magpakalasing ng sobra dyan ka na lang sa condo mo! Kalaki mong damulag kalikot mo pa! Kala mo madaling iuwi ka! But hope you will be fine soon. Hindi nya deserve yan.-Kim.

Napailing sya. Kim's whining up but never forgets to care for her.

Miks, pinagpaalam na kita kay coach. Feeling ko kasi gabi ka na magigising. Inubos mo ata yung stocks ng alak ng bar. -Bang

Text your wafs, BTW. They're worried about you- pahabol pa ni Bang.

I continue scanning the messages from other LS na kasama kagabi sa bar and thanked them all for their concerns. Though all of them have this same thought about her drinking don't deserve by her cheating ex-boyfriend.

She deserves someone better than him.

Yun ang halos lagi nyang naririnig galing sa mga kaibigan nya tuwing makikita kung paano sya maging wasted sa alak habang umiiyak.

Someone better? She thought with a mockery in her smile. She tried to be at her best to deserve his love and the relationship they had. But with what happened, she guessed her best is still not enough. Dahil may mga bagay pa din syang hinanap sa ibang tao. Or worst, maybe that person doesn't just simply fills up her flaws but maybe, just maybe, she is more than me.

But either way, she is not enough. And they're over.

She also scanned her ig and tweeter notif and something caught her eyes. It's Dennise's ig post of last night's photo saying:

@denniselazaro fixing their broken hearts @reyesmikaaa @alyssa_valdez2

Mixed reactions were obvious on the trend posts and as usual, most of the negative comments were directed to her. Others also said that maybe Kiefer's break up with the other phenom is related to her breaks up with Jerome.

But of the hundreds of comments, some caught her attentions as some MikaSa shippers express their hopes for #teambabe and #VRCouple. She really couldn't believe what kind of imaginative minds people around them have.

The fact that they have started as rivals since the beginning of their UAAP career up to the present times, she really can't believed where do this people got this ideas. And for Pete's sake, even during their NT days, she and Alyssa never had much interactions that could lead to this stories. The fact that Dennise and Kim and other LS players were also on NT so having different circle of friends after trainings were given.

She just ignores.

Like she always does.

When Jerome started treating her coldly, she ignored and act normal. When she first caught her cheating with his one co-star in a teleserye they are currently shooting, she ignored. When Jerome barely had his time for her, she ignored and understood.

Until she finally decided to noticed and gave up on him. And as if he is just waiting for it, it is how they ended up their 3 years relationship.

Pain again starts eating her whole being and before she even notice, tears are freely flowing from her eyes.

She harsly wipes her tears on her cheeks and stands up. Not minding the throbbing pain on her head from the hangover, she went to the washroom to do her morning rituals.

She prepares her coffee soon after to lessen the dizziness from excessive alcohol intake while cooking herself breakfast.

After eating, she again proceeds to her room and open her laptop to search for a movie she could watch. It's Saturday and since she missed practice, she had nothing left to do so she decided to be the lazy pig and do nothing for today.

—————

Nagising sya dahil sa walang tigil na pagriring ng phone nya.

Shit! She cursed as the ring is bugging her. Whoever this caller is, needs to make sure na importante para bulabugin sya.

Kim calling...

"Hello!!" Inis na sagot nya sa tawag ng kaibigan.

"Whoa! Chill, wafs!

"You better have something important to say para bulabugin ako sa pagtulog ko." She hissed and yawned. Napansin nyang madilim na din sa labas dahil wala ng liwanag na tumatagos sa bintana ng kanyang kwarto.

"Buong araw ka ng natulog hindi pa ba sumasakit ang katawan mo!"

"Tumawag ka ba para sermunan ako?" Pagtataray ko at muli na namang nakaramdam ng inis.

"Okay, okay! Calm down. Actually tumawag ako para humingi ng favor eh."

She could imagine Kim scratching her nape. Ganito kasi ito kapag nahihiya humingi ng pabor or alam nyang makakaabala sya. Credits to her, she knows she's on the downside.

"Wafs?"

"Still here. Spill."

"Tumawag kasi sakin si Dennise eh. Humihingi ng pabor kaso may lakad kasi kami ngayon ni Mela eh. Papunta na nga kami sa house ng parents nya nung tumawag si Den."

She raised her brows. So how exactly she is connected to that? She says nothing so Kim continues.

"Si Aly kasi eh..." she hesitated on the other line. Knowing the past that connects Alyssa and me, it is not something that you could just opened up in a convo. "...nandun ulit sya sa bar na pinuntahan natin kagabe eh magisa lang sya. Dennise has an important appointment sa hospital kaya hindi din sya makapunta..."

"So what is your point Kim? Ang dami mong paligoy ligoy."

"Pwede bang samahan mo si Alyssa kahit ngayon lang?"

There.

I don't know what guts Kim and Dennise have to ask something like this from me. To think na sila ang malalapit na kaibigan naming dalawa at higit sa lahat ay sila ang nakakaalam ng real score between us. How awkward it is for us in the same place kahit wala talaga kaming issues. Yung may kasama nga kami ang awkward na, what more pa ngayong dalawa lang sila.

"Wafs?" Kim cuts through my deep thoughts.

"Do we have another choice. Wafs naman eh. Wala naman kaming issue ni Alyssa pero alam mo naman na ang awkward namin sa isa't isa eh." Reklamo ko. Tuluyan ng nawala ang antok ko sa narinig.

"Wala na kasi akong ibang maisip. Ganun din si Den. Tinanong ko na din si Ara at Bang kaso hindi din sila pwede. Last hope na talaga kita wafs. Kung hindi lang nalasing din ng husto si Dennise kagabi hindi sya malelate sa appointment nya."

If Alyssa and Dennise is too drunk last night as well, how'd they managed to go home?

"Kami ni Mela naghatid sa kanila sa condo ni Ly." Kim as if reading my thoughts. "Please wafs. I owe tyou this one, big time."

Huminga sya ng malalim. As if she has a choice. She has. But out of courtesy na din sa pagkakaibigan nila ni Kim and Alyssa as her former teammates na din, pumayag na din sya.

"Thank you Wafs. Pag nalasing sya tawagan mo na lang si Den. She will be free late night naman eh."

She takes another deep sigh before she stands up and prepare herself.

A/N
Sabaw po ba? Sorry!