Author's Note

I am not sure if It is just sympathy for the girls or I'm freaking mad. I've never been good at volleyball since i don't know when and i know i will never be good kahit anong gawin ko.

The same reason why I looked up to those who know very well how to play with it. Especially the ALE. Not just their talents in volleyball but also because of their unwavering humility kahit ilang generations na ang lumipas. It is in their system. In their blood.

And today's game makes me sad. Not because they've lost the game but because i've felt that they are not being treated well. Somehow i've felt that the words thrown to them were humiliating.

Anytime, pwede silang pagalitan pero hindi ipahiya. And that doesn't motivating at all. It's kinda below the belt. I don't know about the others but for me it is. I've seen coaches freaked out but not like that.

But despite of it all, hindi nababawasan ang paghanga ko sa inyo girls. Kahit pa hindi kayo makapagset ng maayos or makapalo or makapagserve, i dont give a fucking damn! Idol ko pa din kayo! The fact that you were able to sacrifice free time in balancing studies and games and trainings, are reasons enough to be amazed with yah guys.

I LOVE YOU ALL COZ' YOU GUYS ARE DARN AMAZING!

Will always be cheering for the BLUE AND WHITE! No matter what!

Hell yeah! Darn you! ✌️