10

Mika

Her team is on extensive training because of the upcoming final where they will be against Ara and Kim's team, the F2 Logistics.

She still cannot take off her mind her last encounter with Alyssa where they found out Alyssa's feelings for her. Hindi pa rin sya makapaniwala na ang isang Alyssa Valdez will really gonna go gay for her.

"Mika!!" she heard Mela and Bang shouted at the same time. It is way too late for her to react because the ball already hits her face.

Darn! she cursed herself when she felt the impact of the ball that hits her face. This is the first time she received a facial for her entire volleyball career.

Her teammates ran to her direction to check her because she's still kneeling on the floor and her hands covering her face for two main reasons: first is pain because of her facial and second is embarrassment for receiving it.

"Ye, are you okay?"she heard the concern voice from their coach.

She slowly removed her hands that's covering her face and look at them.

Kasalukuyan silang nakapaikot sa kanya at bakas ang pag-aalala sa mga mukha nila.

Pinilit nyang ngumiti sa kabila ng sakit. She could feel that her face just got swolen because of the impact of that hit na hindi nya na din alam kung kaninong spike.

"Medyo masakit pero carry naman. Pwede po ba ko magpahinga sandali? Medyo hilo pa kasi ako eh." she again smile shyly when they guide her to the bleachers where to sit.

Someone also hands her a bottle of gatorade and an ice bag. She thanked her and bow her head again.

Darn Alyssa! What have you done to me?! She knows it's unfair to blame her but it was all started because of her revelation of her so - called affection.

Kasama ng pag-amin nya ay mga problemang kalakip nito.

First,they are both girls. Though society may have opened their mind with this types of relationship but still majority of the people will critisise and judge others without hesitations.

Second,they just both came from a recent break up with their long time partners and the controversy hasn't left the limelight yet. It's still one of the hottest topics in the social media. And being each other's rebound is not in her list.

Third,they are Alyssa Valdez and Mika Reyes. They've been rivals for so long. Aside from the fact that every time her name is being linked to Alyssa, negative feedback were on here. And she is pretty sure this issue is of no exemption.

And lastly,she is not damn sure of how serious Alyssa is given the fact that she is straight, came from a break up, and again straight.

And what if she is serious? Then you'll consider? She shakes her head with that thought becuase she has a lot in her shoulder to bear right now. Alyssa is a lot of addition to it so she rather not consider any choices either way.

Another thing that bothers her is how fast this could spread. That night alone, eight people including her and Alyssa were there. And she is pretty sure that somehow Bang and Mela will soon know about it too.

Alyssa haven't made any drastic moves aside from her 'Good morning', 'Goodnight' and 'ingat' messages everyday. And she's praying hard that Alyssa will come to her senses and stop this nonsense while she could still can.

Her head is still bowed down when she heard a commotion from my teammates but she just ignored. Her face is still hurting from the facial hit.

"Ye, lunch break muna."she lifted her gaze when she heard about food at nakitang nakaikot at nagkakagulo ang teammates nya sa kung ano. She stands up and walks where the commotions are para makigulo.