27

Mika
"So bakit nga kayo nagbreak?"muling tanong ni Alyssa kay Den. This is the nth time na tinanong nya ito mula ng pumasok kami sa restaurant.

Dennise just like the first time she asked shrugged her shoulder and smile timidly but did not say anything.

"Nako! Bubula ang bibig mo kakatanong dyan pero wala kang makukuhang sagot!" Malditang saad ni Ella while munching her food. Inirapan pa nito si Dennise which Dennise ignores.

Dennise ignored!

Dennise doesn't ignores bitchy attitude towards her. She will fights back and do worse stuffs in return. She is not the former iron eagle for nothing. She is well known for her bitchy attitude irregardless of who you are. She's been into numerous scandals and trending videos back then for the same attitude but right now, she just looked at Ella and did nothing.

DID NOTHING!

"Besh, you can tell me anything. And by means of anything, it is ANYTHING! We've been through a lot of things together and we saw each other in our worst so I don't understand what's holding you back." Frustration is evident on Alyssa's face because Dennise kept her mouth shut.

Me, of all the people, knows the reason very well.

Hindi ako maaaring magkamali. Few days after our conversation, they broke up. And that is not a simple coincidence.

Lalo na at ilang ulit ko nang nahuli si Dennise na nakatingin sa akin especially when Alyssa is being extra sweet and clingy to me.

Pain reflects in her eyes but disappear in the blink of it like it was never really there.

"There's is nothing to tell. You three were the one who got hysterical and as far as I can remember, I did not call this meet up. You guys arranged it too." at ayan na nga, tinaasan na nya ng kilay yung tatlo habang mataray na dinedeliver and mga lines nya.

Nagkatinginan naman sila Alyssa, Amy at Ella saka alanganing ngumiti.

"Well, who was the one hysterically breaks us the news?" Amy while eyeing Ella who by the way is still busy eating.

"At sino na ulit ang agad - agad nagset ng dinner nato ng malaman yung nangyari?" si Ella naman trying to catch Alyssa's stare who in return tried avoiding them and made herself busy with foods.

She even stands up carrying a half empty plate.

"I'll just get more of this. This is really good." she said in no one in particular.

"Stay where you are Valdez." Maawtoridad na utos ni Dennise which made Alyssa seated in no time na ikinataas naman ng kilay ko.

No one can boss her around like that except me.

She noticed me and raised her own eyebrow too.

Bago pa sila tuluyang magkainitan at mapansin ng mga kasama nila ay mabilis itong nagbawi ng tingin at bumaling ulit kay Alyssa.

"So why being so OA about the break up? Mas masahol pa kayo samin kung makareact. Baka may painom pa kayo?" Dennise sarcastically ask her friends again.

They did not say anything and focus on their food.

Huminga ng malalim si Dennise bago muling magsalita.

"For the last time, I.AM.FINE. And you guys will be the first one to know if I am not anymore so stop over reacting. Are we clear on that?" masungit pa din nyang litanya na tila nanenermon ng mga bata. Parang mga kawawa at masunuring paslit namang tumango ng paulit - ulit sina Alyssa, Ella at Amy.

Wow!

Just wow!

The iron eagle's attitude in flesh.