5

She took another sip from her glass and played with the ice that is half melted. She swirl the glass that made the ice moved as well.

"Kahit dimo tignan matutunaw yan."she snapped her head to the woman who sits in front of her and smile.

Her heart starts to beat faster realising who she is. Reminding her of last night's deal with Den.

"W-what are you doing here?" Damn she sttutered.

She is looking beautiful in her plain V-neck shirt, jeans and vans. May cap din itong suot to partially hides her identity.

"Well that's rude. To think na pinilit lang akong pumunta dito. And out of courtesy dahil former teammates kita, i decided to be here." Bakas ang pagkairita sa boses at mukha nito ng tumingin sa kanya.

Shit. She's mad at me. Natatarantang nag-isip ng paraan si Alyssa sa ginawa nya realising how rude she was a while ago.

"Sorry." She only ends up with that word and bow her head.

Nakakahiya.

"You better be. Sagot mo tonight ah and then we are even."plain pa din nitong sabi. Her face holds no emotion at all. She is just looking straight into my eyes.

Nagbaba ako ng tingin dahil diko matagalan ang mga titig nya.

Since when she got affected by her stares?

Since last night when you bowed that she will be your next partner? A voice from the back of my mind reminded me of last night together with the fact that I declared I will turn gay for her.

She blushed and thanked the darkness of the bar that saves her from complete embarassment. She also able to watch her dahil medyo natatago ng cap nya yung mga mata nya pag nakayuko.

Damn this girl is beautiful. How fool I was not to notice it before. Her lips and eyes can hypnotise you and makes you stare for as long as you could barely notice.

"Don't stare Alyssa. It's irritating."she was shocked when she popped up her bubble thoughts. How did she know about it.

When i looked up, muli ay pagkairita ang nakita kong ekspresyon sa maamo nyang mukha.

"If you don't want to be here you can freely go. I did not tie you up to that chair."damn! Me and my big mouth and stupid ego. Nakita ko kung pa'no maningkit ang mata nya and clenched her teeth.

Pagkatapos ng staring contest namin ay bumuga sya ng hangin at huminga ng malalim na para bang iniipon nya lahat ng kontrol sa katawan para hindi ako masigawan. Dahil kitang kita ko ang galit na nag-aapoy sa mga mata nya habang nakatitig sakin.

"I'm not doing this for you kaya wag kang masyadong mahangin. I'm here because Kim asked me to. If not for the good people around you, ni dulo ng buhok ko hindi ka sasamahan dito." She said between clenched teeth.

"So I should be thanking them then for being so nice so I could be with you tonight."i dont know what am i doing as well. I wanted to start a nice conversation with her. In my mind, i kept on thingking ways how to talked to her ng walang awkwardness but instead ends up irritating her. I cursed myself repeatedly for being damn rude with her.

"Alam mo masama pala yung ugali mo eh. Nagmagandang loob na nga akong samahan ka and you couldn't even try to be good at me."i can feel the anger from her voice. Pinipigilan nya lang sumigaw dahil ayaw nya ding makakuha ng atensyon lalo't silang dalawa ang magkasama.

She also remembers Den's IG post where both negative and positive reactions were given and Mika, doing nothing, is at the receiving end of the negative comments.

Flashback

"Besh, bumangon ka na dyan at malelate nako sa hospital."si Den habang inaalog ang balikat ni Alyssa. Sa dami ng nainom nito ay sobrang hirap gisingin.

"Hmmm..."she just hummed but never open her eyes.

"Besh please bumangon ka na. Pinapepyestahan na ang picture nyo ni Mika last night oh."she decided to use another way to wakes her up. Which is very effective dahil in a split of a second ay nakabangon na ito.

"What post?"she asks confused.

I waved her my phone and she immediately searched for her own phone. There are hundreds of Notifications from her IG and Tweeter.

There are some MikaSa shippers na namumukod tangi ang reactions dahil kilig na kilig sila. I checked the picture Den posted at ni hindi kami magkalapit. There were also #teambabe and #VRCouple sa mga post which then led me to the wattpad fanfic stories of me and Mika.

"What the-

"Words Valdez!"dennise cuts her off before she can even say a word.

"Fudge!"

"Ano ba yan?" Lumapit na din ito sa dalaga na hanggang ngayon ay nanlalaki pa din ang mata habang nakatitig sa phone.

"Love stories namin ni Mika sa wattpad. And take note, 'babe' din endearment namin dito! Babe!" Gulat nyang bulalas habang manghang nakatitig pa din sa screen ng phone nya.

"Eh di nice! Hindi na sila magugulat kapag nag-out kayo ni Mika sa public. Yun eh kung sasagutin ka nya! Oh, wait! Straight ka nga pala! So it depends pa kung mag-a-out ka sa sarili mo! Hahaha!"tinignan nya ko ng masama kaya bago ko sya tuluyang mabadtrip ay lumabas ng ako ng kwarto nya and so ng unit nya!

Alyssa was left dumb and still looking at her phone. She continuously scrolls other stories related to them until a title caught her attention.

203%.

That's when she realised that it's their jersey number. Even the monthsary being linked to them is 23rd.

And another realisation hits her. Today is 23rd.

Eof

A/N:
This story is inspired by the coolest author of MikaSa fanfic. Team_MikaReyes . Idol! 🤣🤣