Ship 3 (Lover)

Me: Hullo! *draws paper* Today we're doing...ah! Lover!

Everyone: *confused* What's that?

Me: Oh...er...the ship between Harry and Luna. Potter? Lovegood? Get it?

Everyone: Oh...

Harry: *slightly embarrassed* Oh, um, I mean, Luna is really cool and I like her as a friend, but not as, you know...yeah.

Ron: *shrugs* Don't see why not. I'll ship it.

Luna: I think some Wrackspurts got into the minds of these people. We're only friends, Harry and I, you know.

Ginny: Yeah, but you two would look nice together. Ship!

Hermione: Same. I ship it, but...um...*avoiding Harry's glare* Well, you took her to Slughorn's Christmas party!

Harry: *slightly irritated* I had to---who else could I possibly go with?

Ron: Oh I don't know, Ginny?

Harry: Come on, I thought you were going to kill me or something if I asked Ginny out at the time!

Me: Guys, while this is very interesting and all, we need reactions. *turns to Neville, Draco, Snape, and Harry's parents*

Neville: Er...ship. They look awesome together.

Draco: Don't care if it doesn't concern me or Hermione.

Hermione: *looks away*

Draco: Come on, do you know how good it is to finally not have to hide your secret so hard?

Hermione: *still looking away and muttering* You don't have to be obsessed with it. 

Ginny: Guys, back to the reactions...

Snape: Potter and Lovegood? Not the best pairing in my mind---but ship, I guess.

James: Ship!

Lily: What he said. Ship!