Ship 14 (Romione)

Me: Welcome back everyone! Let's see...*takes paper out* today, in our canon era, we are doing...Romione!

Ron: *gazes off dreamily* I've always liked Hermione, you know...she's the best girl I've ever met.

Hermione: Yet you didn't realize I was a girl until our fourth year, tried to ask Fleur out to the Yule Ball, and dated Lavender Brown in our sixth year.

Ron: *slightly embarrassed* Well...it took me a long time to realize it, okay?

Hermione: *blushing yet looking pleased at the same time* I didn't realize I liked Ron until our third year, when he stopped talking to me. Originally, I kind of liked Harry, but at that time I realized I needed Ron much more.

Everyone else: Awwww!

Harry: Now THAT is acceptable! 

Draco: *huffs very loudly the whole time while throwing dagger looks at Ron*

Ginny: *glances at Draco then eyeroll*

Draco: Yeah, I think you all know my opinion on the weasel and Hermione, so...

Fred: Ickle Ronnie and Hermione?

George: Plus Ginny and Harry? Gave us a quadruple heart attack.

Harry: Quadruple?

Ginny: Two times two, Harry, really.

Harry: Alright...

Fred: Never thought you'd ever deserve 'Mione, Ron!

George: Still wondering if she has bad judgement. What did you say last time, Fred? That you wouldn't be too disappointed or something if you and Hermione—

Fred: *embarrassed* Oh, shut up.

George: *snickers*

Ginny: We're kind of going off topic. I was very surprised at first, too, but I guess they are nice together. Ship!

Neville and Luna: What she said.

Harry: It was kind of embarrassing for me, my two best friends together as a couple...but eh, I kinda saw it for a while. Ship!

Molly: Hermione is a wonderful girl. She would be a great balance for my son.

Me: I agree with all of what you guys said. Ron...you did make Hermione cry quite a bit, you know.

Ron: *face pink*

Me: However...I think you learned a lot, and will be nicer to Hermione from now on. Ship!

Ron: *smiles*

Hermione: *beams*

Draco: *turns away, muttering* Idiots. Weasel NEVER deserves Hermione. 

Me: Well, that's all for today. See you guys!