Ship 22 (Scorbus)+announcement

A/N: I know I have not been upadating in way too long...and I have something to say on this subject. I'll talk about it at the end of this chapter, so stay tuned! 

And as kind of a foreshadow into my announcement, this is the last chapter I am posting on Wattpad.

Me: Welcome back! Today we are doing the grand ship of...*pulls out paper from the box* Scorbus! 

Ron: Huh?

Me: Scorpius, Draco's son, and Albus, H—

Harry: Wait, what? People are shipping my son with that boy?

Me: Yep. To me, it's like second-generation Drarry or something.

Harry: Uh...well...

Ron: That....

Hermione: To be honest, Scorpius isn't that bad. I mean, people called him "the son of Voldemort" and stuff, so he has been through some rough times, that boy.

Draco: Nope. Never. My son cannot be with any child of that Potter!

Ginny: ...I'm not completely comfortable with fans shipping my son, to be honest.

Neville: Albus is a very good child. And Scorpius is also quite brave. I would say ship.

Luna: Same! They would be really adorable together! Ship!

Snape: Sink.

Me: Why?

Snape: Just sink. This is absolute nonsense.

Me: ...okay.

There is a pop, and Scorpius appears along with Albus.

Scorpius: What? Where am I? What is this?

Albus: Dad? Mum? What are you doing here?

Me: *quick explanation*

Scorpius: Uh...I do really like being Albus' friend. We have a lot in common, you know. 

Albus: I agree. But the idea of being in a romantic relationship with him? I am not very sure about that.

Me: I don't really know about this ship either...I do see some chemistry though.

Me: All right. That is all for Harry Potter Characters' Reaction to Ships. Goodbye!

/\/\/\/\/\/\/\

Announcement:

I am quitting Wattpad.

The thing is, I am just not really interested and into this site anymore. Please do not get me wrong; I do love this community and all the support it has given me. But I have kind of lost the initial excitement and devotion I had when I first started writing on Wattpad. Plus, I am going to be moving soon, and I don't think I'll have any time to actually write online from now on.

So thank you, all my readers, for all the support you have given me. You are still welcome to comment on my stories, but I will not be updating anything from now on. There is a very slight chance I might come to this site occasionally and answer questions or something, but that is about it.

So goodbye.