Ship 18 (Tomarry)

One of those unnecessary author notes: Getting closer and closer to twenty ships! Thanks for your support, readers! :)

Me: ...and welcome back, everyone! What ship shall we do today? *picks out a sheet of paper from box* Tom...Tomarry! 

Ron: What is that?

Harry: Hopefully not an object ship. I have a feeling this has to do with me...

Me: It does have to do with you. Tomarry is shipping you and Tom Riddle. 

Harry: What the—

Ron: Er...but Voldemort is Harry's biggest enemy!

Me: We all notice that. From my observations, many fangirls ship this because of young Tom Riddle and his qualities at that time. Not all fangirls, but a lot.

Hermione: This...is interesting...

Ginny: Well, if we are just thinking of Tom, I can kind of see this ship making sense. After all, when I was possessed by him...*shudders a bit* I still remember that time. He can be quite charming sometimes, that Riddle. But...well, I love Harry, so...

Harry: *grateful look on face* Thanks, Gin!

Luna: I like this ship! It just seems so creative and exciting! Things would be so much different if Tom Riddle and Harry were in love or something...I'm just not a fan of grown up Voldemort. Host, does this ship extend to the adult part as well?

Me: *shrugs* Depends on how you view it. When I think about this ship, I think it's leaning more towards the younger Voldemort.

Luna: Oh. Well in that case, I'd love to imagine what would happen! Ship!

Harry: *discomfort written on his face*

Fred and George: This is just strange.

Fred: And that is saying a lot, seeing as we own a joke shop that makes people sick for fun.

Neville: I...I don't like Voldemort. And I really look up to Harry, so...I don't really ship this...

Snape: Well...Potter and the Dark Lord...that would make my job a whole lot easier if they were together. Maybe.

Draco: Okay, this ship...it is quite weird. Things could be a lot different if this were real, though... *looks at Hermione*

Hermione: *ignores Draco*

There is a pop, and Tom Riddle appears.

Ginny: Oh dear...

Me: I thought it would be more interesting if we invited young Voldemort.

Riddle: What is this? Is this the Room of Requirement? What is going on?

Me: We're hosting a shipping party, and we're shipping you and Harry Potter.

Riddle: WHAT THE—wait, who is Harry Potter?

Me: Whoops. Well, in this case...

Tom Riddle vanishes, and the adult Voldemort replaces his younger self.

Voldemort: It is some stupid ship involving me again, right?

Me: Yes. You and Harry Potter.

Voldemort: ...

Voldemort: So this is an actual ship?

Me: Yes. And popular, too, apparently.

Voldemort: I'm supposed to be in love with someone trying to kill me.

Harry: Hey, same!

Voldemort: ...amusing. Yeah, I do not think Potter is a good choice. Even if he is, I hate love and I can't feel it anyway, remember?

Ginny: Oh yeah...

Hermione: Right...Voldemort was conceived under a Love Potion!

Me: So that would make any ship with him impossible, right?

Voldemort: Yep.

Luna: Yeah, it would still be cool to thin about the possibilities and stuff.

Me: All right. That looks like the end of this reaction. See you next time! (And I am extremely grateful Voldemort isn't trying to kill anyone this time)

A/N: As always, please vote if you liked it! :)