Fencing

Jay and Carlos were practicing for their fencing battle with Neverland's fencing team. Even though the tournament was in a week, Jay felt the need to practice everyday with his 'brother,' Carlos. Mal and Evie were watching them. They had brought a picnic basket with them for their tea.

"You're losing it, Carlos." Jay did quarte.

"No I'm not." Carlos lunged at Jay.

"Pronation quinte." Jay smiled as Carlos did pronation quinte. "Good."

"Can we take a break?" Carlos panted.

"Yeah." Jay threw his sword onto the ground. "What goods have you got, girls?"

"I've brought us some soup." Mal handed Carlos a shiny, black soup bottle.

"What kind of soup is it?" Carlos opened the lid.

"Chicken for you and tomato for Jay." Evie dished out a shiny, hickory soup bottle and she handed it to Jay.

"Was Hei-Hei killed for this soup?" Carlos took a sip of his soup.

"No. Of course not." Evie picked up Jay's sword and she practiced her fencing skills.

"Neuvieme." Jay commanded.

"Like this?" Evie did the position.

"Yes." Jay smiled at Evie.

"Hey, guys." Ben hugged Mal from behind.

Mal smiled at her boyfriend. "Hey, Benny-Boo."

Ben turned serious. "Jay, I need to tell you something important."

"Is it Lonnie?" Jay asked.

"No. It's not about Lonnie." Ben took a deep breath. "Me and Evie have decided to bring your sister to Auradon."

"What?!" Jay shouted. "Why are you inviting my sister to Auradon?"

Evie looked really nervous. "Because she deserves an opportunity like you had."

Jay looked at her. "Really, E? You think that my crazy, psychopathic sister deserves an opportunity?"

"Ok, she doesn't deserve anything but she told Ben that if he didn't bring her to Auradon, she would release the Kraken on him." Evie hugged Jay. "Please don't punish me."

"Of course I'm gonna punish you. You're my best friend and you invited my annoying sister to Auradon." Jay looked at Ben. "Ben, the Kraken's dead. He was killed years ago but he does have a son. His name is Ray."

Ben laughed. "And I don't want to be Ray's dinner."

"I'm hoping that she is still in love with the sea." Jay looked at Mal and Carlos. "She's always had a fascination for the sea and the animals in it."

"The sea twins will be happy to hear about that." Lonnie walked up to Jay.

"Hey, beautiful." Jay greeted her with a kiss on the cheek.

"You have a sister, I heard." Lonnie smiled at Jay. "I would love to meet her." She drew out her sword but she whacked Jay in the stomach with the handle. "Why didn't you tell me you had a sister?"

Jay grabbed his stomach in pain. "You'll understand why when she meets you."

Lonnie saw their swords on the floor. "Have you and Carlos been practicing without me?"

"Yeah." Jay wrapped his arm around his girlfriend.

"I'm gonna go now." Ben kissed Mal and then he left them.

"Want a cookie, Lon?" Mal held out a chocolate chipped cookie to Lonnie.

"Sure." She took the cookie. "This isn't one of your spelled cookies, is it?"

"It's just a normal cookie. You're safe." Mal laughed.

Lonnie ate the cookie. "That was the best cookie I've ever tasted. Cookies always remind me of the first time me and Jay met." She looked at Jay. "You were so cringey, babe."

"That was when I was top to bottom bad to the bone." Jay smiled at his friends.

"Rotten to the core!" The Core Four harmonized. Lonnie giggled.

"Jay, Carlos, my family is coming over for future sword fighting sessions and I haven't seen them in forever." Lonnie kissed Jay on the cheek. "I have to go now." She walked away.

"Are you nervous, Jay?" Mal asked him.

"Very. I don't know if Lonnie's family will be happy with me being with Lonnie when they meet me." Jay gulped.

"I mean about meeting your sister." Mal rolled her eyes.

"Why wouldn't I be nervous? My sister is more vicious than all four of us put together." Jay sighed heavily.

"I remember when she fought Harriet, Harry and C.J when she was twelve and she overpowered all three of them." Carlos started fencing with Evie.

"That terrified me for life. No one has ever said "no" to her ever since." Evie pronation primed at Carlos.

"She was the only person on the Isle who scared me." Mal bit into a vanilla icing cupcake.

"She didn't scared me. She's my little sister." Jay shook his head at Carlos. "Try a pronation seconde."

"You know I can't do a pronation seconde." Carlos stopped. Evie sat down.

"Carlos, I believe in you." Jay helped Carlos. When Carlos did it by himself, his friends cheered for him.

"Good job, Carlos." Mal smiled at him. Doug snook up behind Evie and scared her.

"Evie." Doug said calmly. Evie screamed.

"Doug, you almost gave me a heart attack." Evie hit Doug.

"Sorry, princess." Doug kissed Evie on the cheek. "Ben wants all of you to meet him at the front of the school now."

"We'll come, then." Mal grabbed a picnic basket and she led everyone to the front of the school.