Birthday party

Harry and Jean walked to the front of the school three hours before midnight and a beautiful red Jordan Meadow Metalback motorbike.

"This is from me, C.J and Harriet." Harry hugged her from behind.

"Oh my gosh. It's beautiful." Jean was given keys from Harry. "Lets ride it to the lake. Hop on." Jean rode them to the lake. "That's was fun."

"Close your eyes." Harry watched Jean close her eyes and he led her to the temple. "Open your eyes." Jean opened her eyes.

"Surprise!" All of her friends and Jay were at the temple. Mal, Evie, Carlos, Uma, Gil, Freddie, Nix, Pax, Ben, Doug, Lonnie, Jane, Dizzy and five familiar faces looked at her.

"Coral! Amber! Mae! Matt! Max!" Jean ran to the people. Coral looked like Mackenzie Foy and Amber looked like Amanda Faye. Coral was Carlos' twin sister and Amber was Evie's little sister.

"Jean!" The five hugged Jean.

"This is the best day of my life!" Jean cried tears of joy.

"It's a pool party!" Jay hugged his sister hard. "You're the best person I know!"

"And we have your two favourite activities." Mal squealed.

"Singing and dancing?" The others nodded at Jean. "I love all of you!" Jean hugged the VK's.

"Let's get this party started!" Ben played some music. Best Day Of My Life by American Authors played. Max started singing.

"I had a dream so big and loud.,I jumped so high I touched the clouds. Wo-o-o-o-o-oh, wo-o-o-o-o-oh."

"I stretched my hands out to the sky. We danced with monsters through the night. Wo-o-o-o-o-oh, wo-o-o-o-o-oh." Matt did a backflip.

"I'm never gonna look back. Woah, never gonna give it up. No, please don't wake me now." Mae spun around with Mal.

"This is gonna be the best day of my life. My li-i-i-i-i-ife. This is gonna be the best day of my life. My li-i-i-i-i-ife." Amber wrapped an arm around Evie.

"I howled at the moon with friends. And then the sun came crashing in. Wo-o-o-o-o-oh, wo-o-o-o-o-oh." Coral held hands with Jean.

"But all the possibilities. No limits just epiphanies. Wo-o-o-o-o-oh, wo-o-o-o-o-oh." Jean threw her hands into the air.

"I'm never gonna look back.. Woah, never gonna give it up. No, just don't wake me now." Jay pointed to Mal.

"This is gonna be the best day of my life. My li-i-i-i-i-ife. This is gonna be the best day of my life. My li-i-i-i-i-ife."

"I hear it calling outside my window. I feel it in my soul. The stars were burning so bright. The sun was out 'til midnight. I say we lose control." Evie hugged Amber.

"This is gonna be the best day of my life. My li-i-i-i-i-ife. This is gonna be the best day of my life. My li-i-i-i-i-ife." Carlos did the splits.

"This is gonna be, this is gonna be, this is gonna be. The best day of my life. Everything is looking up, everybody up now. This is gonna be the best day of my life. My li-i-i-i-i-ife." The ten sung together. Everyone clapped for them.

"I've missed you guys." Jean squeezed Amber. Chillin' Like A Snowman by Sofia Carson played. Evie started singing.

"There are presents underneath your family tree. All the streets are filled with shining lights. There's a party going down this Christmas eve. And DJ Santa is sliding it all night." The boys sung and did the moves to Chillin' Like A Villain.

"You need to make a list. You need to check it twice. We're about to find out. Who's naughty, who's nice? You need a spread cheer. We're getting Jolly over here. Till the icicles melt. We won't deep, let me ask."

"If you wanna have fun. Like I know you've been. If you wanna be cool. Like the ice you make. And when we're done with shopping." Evie slid her hands down her body.

"And filling up the stockings. We'll be chillin', chillin', oh. Chillin' like a snowman." Carlos and Jay joined in.

"Chillin'."

"Chillin' like a snowman."

"Chillin'."

"Chillin' like a snowman. Hey! Chillin' like. Chillin' like. Chillin' like."

"So step on the snow with a ball. Than stack 'em from big to small. But you gotta make it five feet tall. And if you need help, just give us a call. Grab a scarf and an old top hat. Watch him coming out just like that. Yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah. Oh yeah, now this is high fashion. All he needs is a chain and some glasses. We're calling on the heat and the coals. And out reach to the North Pole." Mal sung.

"If you wanna have fun. Like I know you've been. If you wanna be cool. Like the ice you make. And when we're done with shopping. And filling up the stockings. We'll be chillin', chillin', oh. If you wanna have fun. Like I know you've been. If you wanna be cool. Like the ice you make. And when we're done with shopping." Evie slid her hands down her body.

"And filling up the stockings. We'll be chillin', chillin', oh. Chillin' like a snowman." Mal, Jay and Carlos joined in.

"Chillin'."

"Chillin' like a snowman."

"Chillin'."

"Chillin' like a snowman."

"Chillin'."

"Chillin' like a snowman."

"Chillin'."

"Hey! Chillin' like a snowman." The VK's posed. Jean screamed as if she was watching a concert.

"Calm down, Jean." Jay picked his sister and he threw her into the lake.

"Jay!" Jean laughed. Everyone jumped in after her.

"Let's do this." Lonnie held hands with Jay and they jumped in.

"Gil, where's Harry and Uma?" Jean asked Gil. Gil didn't know.

"They wanted to have a private conversation." Gil shrugged shoulders.

"That's odd. I'm gonna go find them." Jean first looked at where her motorbike was. She found Harry kissing Uma. "H-Harry?" Jean's heart broke.

"Jean?" Harry turned around to look at her.

"You cheater! I hate both of you! Why would you do this to me on my birthday? We're over, Harry!" Jean ran back to the party and she cried. Jay got out to check on her.

"Hey, little sis. What's wrong?"

"Harry's cheating on me with Uma!" Jean cried.

"That player. I'm gonna kill him!" Jay hugged his sister.

"Please don't. It'll only make things worst." Jean wiped the tears from her eyes.

"What will make you feel better?" Jay stood up.

"For Uma and Harry to die." Jean stood up.

"Anything else?" Jay smiled at her.

"I need to go back to Auradon." Jean ran to her bike and she rode back to her room. Ella-Jo was waiting for her.

"Hey. How was the date?"

"It was a surprise birthday party and all of my best friends, except for Mad Maddy, are here but Harry cheated on me." Jean cried.

"Babe." Ella-Jo hugged her.

"I just want them to die!" Jean blew her nose into her sleeve.

"You'll be fine by tomorrow. I promise." Ella-Jo got into her bed. "Love you, fam."

"You're my only AK friend." Jean fell asleep.