Finding Jean

The six were walking to the Enchanted Lake since that's where they last saw Jean. Mal was in charge of the flashlight.

"Jay, your hair." Ben pointed to Jay's hair and it had a silver streak in it.

"Oh no." Jay saw the streak when he pulled out a strand.

"Lets quicken our pace." Lonnie started to speed walk.

"We walk faster when we sing." Mal smiled.

"Let's go old school, VK's." Carlos smiled mischievously at his VK friends.

Mal immediately started singing Rotten To The Core. "They say I'm trouble, they say I'm bad. They say I'm evil, and that makes me glad."

"A dirty no-good, down to the bone. Your worst nightmare, can't take me home." Jay held hands with Lonnie.

"So I've got some mischief in my blood. Can you blame me? I never got no love." Evie wrapped an arm around Carlos.

"They think I'm callous, a low-life hood. I feel so useless-" Carlos snapped his fingers.

"Misunderstood!" The VK's shouted.

"Mirror, mirror on the wall. Who's the baddest of them all? Welcome to my wicked world, wicked world." Mal and Evie harmonized.

"I'm rotten to the core, core. Rotten to the core. I'm rotten to the core, core. Who could ask for more? I'm nothing like the kid next, like the kid next door. I'm rotten to the, core. I'm rotten to the. I'm rotten to the core." The VK's found some ice. They all slid on the ice.

"Call me a schemer, call me a freak. How can you say that? I'm just unique." Mal slid on her knees.

"What, me? A traitor? Ain't got your back? Are we not friends? What's up with that?" Jay helped Lonnie keep her balance.

"So I'm a misfit, so I'm a flirt. I broke your heart, I made you hurt?" Evie slid with Ben.

"The past is past, forgive, forget. The truth is." Carlos grinned.

"You ain't seen nothing yet!" The VK's shouted again.

"Mirror, mirror on the wall. Who's the baddest of them all? Welcome to my wicked world, wicked world." Mal and Evie sung as the BK's went into the dance. Ben and Lonnie joined with the dance and the chorus.

"I'm rotten to the core, core. Rotten to the core. I'm rotten to the core, core Who could ask for more? I'm nothing like the kid next, like the kid next door. I'm rotten to the, core. I'm rotten to the. I'm rotten to the core." They all posed and panted.

"That was incredible." Lonnie side hugged Jay.

"That's our jam." Jay wrapped an arm around her and an arm around Carlos.

"Look. Jean's still there." Mal pointed to the lake. She was quietly talking to herself.

"Conceal, don't feel. Conceal, don't feel. Conceal, don't feel. Don't let it show, Jeanetta." Jean was crying.

Jay snook up behind. "Don't let me in, don't let me see. Be the good girl you've always had to be. Conceal, don't feel." He sung to her.

"Jay? Leave now. Before you get hurt." Jean tried running away but Jay grabbed her arm.

"You've frozen my heart." Jay said calmly. Everyone saw his legs turn to frost.

"No! I didn't mean to do it! Please don't hate me!" Jean cried.

"Go back to Auradon and undo your magic. Please, Jean. For me." Jay dragged her to his friends.

"But, I don't know how."

"We'll support you, Jean. Ok?" Jay dragged her to Auradon Prep.

"I can't do it." Jean cried.

"Yes you can. Show us an Ariana Grande and Focus." Jay pushed Jean in front of him. His whole body, but his face, turned to frost.

"Jay?" Jean looked at her brother. She looked at the school, she held out her hands in front of her and she began to quietly mumble to herself. "Conceal, don't feel. Conceal, don't feel. Conceal, don't feel. Conceal, don't feel. Conceal, don't feel. Conceal, don't feel."

"Jean." Jay started to turn to ice. It stopped when the ice reached his waist.

"Jay!" Everyone shouted.

"Conceal, don't feel. Conceal, don't feel. Conceal, don't feel." Jean said through her tears.

"Jean." Jay's face was the only part that wasn't tuned to ice. "I love you, little sis." He was a full ice statue. Forever.

"Jay!" Everyone cried.

"Baby, please don't leave me." Lonnie whispered to herself.

"What in the Jack Frost is going on?" Uma walked up to them with Harry and Gil.

"Uma?" Mal was surprised.

"I invited her this afternoon." Ben blushed.

"Uma!" Jean hugged Uma.

"Sweetness, what have you done to Jay?" Harry kissed Jean on the head.

"I accidentally froze his heart. I've lost my big brother. I've the lost the one person who loved me, who cared for me, who understood me." Jean placed her staff in Jay's arms. "It starts with you and me." Jean sung.