How Far I'll Go

Jean was sitting alone on the edge of small cliff. Water was just below it and in front of her was the Isle. The wind blew her hair to her left and Dorado stood next to her. Jean was stroking his shells and she kept on writing her name on his shell with her finger. The sun was setting slowly but all she could think off was her dream of being able to swim but most of all, she was thinking of her fight with Jay. She started singing How Far I'll Go from Moana.

"I've been staring at the edge of the water. 'Long as I can remember, never really knowing why. I wish I could be the perfect daughter. But I come back to the water, no matter how hard I try. Every turn I take, every trail I track. Every path I make, every road leads back. To the place I know, where I can not go, where I long to be. See the line where the sky meets the sea? It calls me. And no one knows, how far it goes. If the wind in my sail on the sea stays behind me. One day I'll know, if I go there's just no telling how far I'll go. I know everybody on this island, seems so happy on this island. Everything is by design. I know everybody on this island has a role on this island. So maybe I can roll with mine. I can lead with pride, I can make us strong. I'll be satisfied if I play along. But the voice inside sings a different song. What is wrong with me? See the light as it shines on the sea? It's blinding. But no one knows, how deep it goes. And it seems like it's calling out to me, so come find me. And let me know, what's beyond that line, will I cross that line? The line where the sky meets the sea? It calls me. And no one knows, how far it goes. If the wind in my sail on the sea stays behind me. One day I'll know, how far I'll go."  Jean jumped into the water. She started to try to swim but she couldn't swim so she struggled staying afloat. "Help me! Somebody! Is there anyone out here? Jay!" She blacked out.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Jean woke up in her dorm. Her roommate, Ella-Jo Frost (daughter of Elsa and Jack Frost) was sitting on her own bed. Jay was sitting next to her.

"Jay?" Jean sat up. "What happened?"

"Ariana-Emily, Ariels daughter, saved you from drowning." Mal smiled at her.

"What on the earth were you doing? Trying to swim! You have one working leg and you chose to swim! You are stupid, Jeanetta!" Jay stood up.

"I wanted to test my boundaries!" Jean stood up.

"And you went to far! From now on, you can't go anywhere without me or your roommate escorting you somewhere! You are not allowed to be alone!" Jay threw Dorado at her.

"Don't you throw my best friend at me!" Jean placed Dorado on her bed. Her knuckles were becoming ice blue.

"You are stupid!" Jay shouted at her.

"I can fight you!" Jean grabbed her staff. Jay stormed out of the room. His friends went with him.

"Jay, do you want some alone time?" Carlos hugged him.

"Yes. I'll meet you guys in my dorm whenever." Jay watched his friends walk away. Lonnie approached him. "Lon, I need to be alone."

"No, what you need is love. You have love from me and your friends. You're finding it hard to love Jean but I know that deep down in that rotten to the core heart, you love Jean more than you love me. You want to protect her and you don't want her to cross the line but you're crossing her line instead. Jean wants to be wild a free and you can't protect forever. Let her spread her wings and let her make her own path." Lonnie took Jay's hands into her own. "Go in and talk to her. Try to get a sibling spark between you two. I believe in you." Lonnie kissed him. Jay kissed back and they parted after thirty seconds.

"Thanks, Lonnie." Jay opened the door to see the room covered in ice. Jean had turned everything into ice, including Ella-Jo and Dorado. "Jean?"

"Go away!" She 'ran' away.

"Lon, I think Auradon has an Elsa." Jay looked worryingly at his girlfriend.

"You need to fix things, Jay. I think it's time you went on another VK adventure." Lonnie looked into Jay's brown eyes.

"I think your right." Jay ran down the hallway to his dorm. He ran into the room. "Guys, get your rotten to the core selves on 'cause we've got to find Jean."

"Where is she?" Mal asked him.

"I don't know but she's frozen everything in her dorm. Even her roommate and her crab are frozen." Jay got out his clothes that her wore when he saved Ben with his friends. He tossed Carlos his clothes.

"Me and Mal will meet you in two minutes." Evie dragged Mal to their dorm.

"We can find her, dude." Carlos patted Jay on his back.

"I know. I know." Jay slipped on his jacket. Carlos did the same and they went to meet the girls. None were looking where they were going so they ran into each other.

"Sorry, boys." Evie rubbed her forehead.

"I've got us a pocketknife and torches each." Mal tossed them all a pocketknife and a torch each.

"We're ready, Jay." Carlos looked at his 'big brother'.

"Let's go." Jay led them out of the school.