A month later

Sunday 14th December 2015

"Hey, beautiful. Happy birthday." Harry kissed Jean.

"Hey, cutie. Thanks for remembering." Jean smiled at her boyfriend.

"I have a little present for you." Harry gave her a necklace.

" Harry gave her a necklace

"It's so beautiful." Jean put it on.

"Now you can carry me wherever you go." Harry hugged her.

"I love it, Harry." Jean twirled. "I have to go now for my therapy with the VK's." Jean walked to Jay's dorm. "Hey, guys."

"Cool necklace." Evie noticed the necklace.

"It's from Harry. He's the best." Jean sat down on Jay's bed.

"How's the leg?" Jay asked her.

"Better. I can't wait to get rid of the staff." Jean dropped the staff.

"We have something special for you." Mal sat Jean on the floor and she strapped something to her leg and she helped Jean stand up.

"Try walking to me." Jay walked to the other end of the room and he held out his arms. Jean stood up without her staff but she fell to the floor.

"Stupid myopathy." Jean rubbed her bum.

"Try again." Mal helped her stand up again but Jean fell again.

"It's hopeless. I'm less of a human because of my stupid myopathy." Jean looked up at Jay. "Can't I have surgery to fix my leg?"

"No. Don't give up, Jean. You didn't give up on me or Auradon and we're as happy as we can be." Jay smiled.

"I did give up multiple times, though." Jean reached for her staff and she stood up again.

"But I got you back up to your feet. Trust me." Jay walked up to her.

"I'm gonna go." Jean was about to walk away but Jay stopped her.

"Wait." Jay held out his hands for Jean. Jean took them, she put her staff under her armpit and Jay held her up. "Drop your staff." Jean did so. "Let's dance." Jay started dancing with her. Jean copied him and she was soon dancing on her own. Jean smiled and she laughed as she danced with Carlos.

"Look at me!" Jean posed. The VK's cheered for her.

"Oh, and happy birthday." Jay handed her a present. Jean opened it to see another necklace.

Instead of the Big Sister, it says Big Brother

"I love it, Jay." Jean put it on.

"I have the same one." Jay showed her the other half of the necklace.

"They're beautiful." Evie awed.

"This is the best birthday of my life." Jean hugged Jay.

"You're finally sixteen. I'm so happy for you." Mal hugged Jean from behind.

"I've had three presents already today and I'm so happy with all three." Jean stopped hugging Jay. "I better go see Harry." She ran to her boyfriend's dorm and knocked on the door.

Harry opened the door and they hugged. "Hello, my beautiful girl." Harry kissed her on the cheek. "Where's your staff?"

"Harry, I can walk again." Jean was full of bliss.

"I'm so happy for you." Harry brought her in his dorm. Uma and Gil were with him.

"Hey, guys. I can walk again." Jean jumped up and down in joy.

"Now you can do stunts like Jay." Uma smiled at her.

"Congrats." Gil gave her the thumbs up.

"I used to be able to do all sorts of stunts and tricks." Jean tried to do a fouetté but she fell. "I'm a bit rusty."

"It's fine." Harry helped her up.

"I can do tricks. I know I can." Jean went to open the door but Jay stood in the doorway. "Hey, big bro."

"Hey, little sis. I need to talk to you." Jay dragged her to his dorm. Mal was leaning up against a bed post, Evie was standing next to her and Carlos was on his bed. They all had their arms folded.

"What's wrong?" Jean was worried.

"We think Harry's cheating on you." Jay sat Jean down on his bed.

"Why? With who?" Jean looked at the others.

"Uma is wearing the same necklace as you and we think Harry and Uma are a couple." Mal sat down next to Carlos.

"But, Harry loves me. You're wrong. You're all wrong!" Jean ran to Harry's dorm. "Harry, are you cheating on me?"

"No. Of course not." Harry gave her a kiss.

"Mal, Jay, Evie and Carlos are saying that you are. You're cheating on me with Uma apparently." Jean was about to cry.

"You're the only lassie I love." Harry squeezed her.

"I love you too." Jean cried into his chest.

"Then, why did Jay say that you were cheating on me?"

"I don't know. For your birthday, do you wanna go to the Enchanted Lake tonight?"

"Sure. I'll bring my bikini." Jean ran to her dorm. "I love you, Harry!" She opened the door to her dorm and she slammed it shut.

"Hey, Jean." Ella-Jo looked up from her homework.

"I'm going on my first date tonight with Harry." Jean walked up to her.

"Congrats." Ella-Jo pulled her onto her bed and they hugged.

"What homework are you doing?" Jean looked at her homework. "The answer for d is hydrochloride acid."

"Oh. Thanks."

"And change the answer for m to KNO3." Jean smiled as Ella-Jo closed her book. She looked onto her bed and she saw Dorado. "Dorado! Hey, buddy!" She hugged her crab.

"When's your date?" Ella-Jo put her homework in her bag.

"Harry will come for me when it's time. We're going to the Enchanted Lake." Jean squealed.

"Let's get you ready." Ella-Jo hugged her.