Fencing

Months later, the VK's were in Mal and Evie's dorm. It was the day of the fencing tournament.

"Mal, who's your celebrity crush?" Carlos was on his laptop.

"Robert Pattinson." Mal sighed. Carlos googled him and she showed him a picture of Robert Pattinson. "He's so cute."

"Can you google Chris Pratt?" Evie smiled at Carlos. Carlos showed her a picture of Chris Pratt.

"This is my celebrity crush." Carlos showed the girls a picture of Beyoncé.

"Is it weird that we have celebrity crushes and we're taken?" Evie asked Mal and Carlos.

"Everyone has a celebrity crush whether they're single or taken." Carlos started to research myopathy.

"Jay, you're being awkwardly quiet." Mal looked next to her at Jay. He was upside down with his head dangling over the side of Mal's bed.

"I can't stop thinking about Jean." Jay sat up.

"I'm sure she's fine." Mal leaned into Jay.

"Jay, it's time for the tournament." Carlos tossed Jay his helmet.

"Let's get this over and done with." Jay sighed. Mal and Evie walked with them to the arena. Lonnie was waiting for them.

"Good, you guys are here. The team can't win without you two." Lonnie hugged Jay.

"Good luck, boys and Lon." Evie hugged Lonnie and the boys.

"We'll be up there to cheer you on." Mal smiled at them. "Come on, E." Mal led Evie up to the podiums. Dizzy, Jane, Ben and Doug were waiting for them.

"Hey, Doug." Evie hugged her boyfriend.

"Evie! Mal!" Dizzy hugged the two girls.

"Hey, Dizz." Mal gave Ben a kiss on the cheek.

"I'm hoping that they don't get injured." Jane blew a kiss to Carlos. Carlos caught it and he held it to his heart.

"They won't. Lonnie, Jay and Carlos are really good fencers." Ben wrapped and arm around Mal.

Lonnie was giving a speech to her team. "Boys, the Lost Boys are strong, quick and they are excellent fencers. All I know is we can beat them because we are from Auradon Prep and Auradon Prep has the best fencing team there is. We are stronger, quicker and way better at fencing than them. We are Auradon's Fighting Knights and we will fight until victory. We must make sure that we walk out of here with smiles on our faces and victory on our shoulders." Lonnie smiled at the boys. They all did their warm up chant.

"Boomshakalaka boomshakalaka, bown bown bown, bown bown bown, bown bown bown, hey, hey, hey, hey!" They did a group hug and the tournament began. Ben, Jane, Doug, Mal, Evie and Dizzy cheered them on. The Auradon Fighting knights were losing badly and each teammate was pushed out of the lines. It was only Lonnie, Jay, Carlos left against five.

"This is bad." Doug watched Jay help Carlos with a team member from the Lost Boys team.

"Go on, Lon!" Dizzy shouted at the top of her lungs.

"You can do it, boys!" Evie shouted to Jay and Carlos. Someone else jumped into the tournament and they started helping Lonnie, Jay and Carlos. The person was way better than anyone in the tournament and they won for the Auradon Fighting Knights. Ben, Jane, Doug, Mal, Evie and Dizzy ran to Lonnie, Jay and Carlos.

"You guys won!" Evie hugged Jay and Carlos.

"You were great, sweetness." Jay gently kissed Lonnie's lips.

"Not as great as you." Lonnie hugged her boyfriend.

"You guys were amazing." Dizzy hugged the three competitors. Jay and Carlos hugged her back.

"Congratulations." Jane kissed Carlos on his cheek.

"I'm so happy for you three." Evie and Mal said together. The four VK's did a group hug and they cheered.

"We're VK's. We ride together. We die together. We live together. We love each other. VK's for life!" They howled like wolves.

"Let's be honest, you would've failed if it wasn't for me." The person approached them.

"Who are you?" Carlos asked the mysterious person. The person took off their helmet and they did a hair flip. When their hair was normal again, everyone saw their face and it was Jean.

"Jean?" The VK's sounded surprised.

"We're gonna go." Ben grabbed Dizzy's arms and he walked away with Dizzy, Doug, Lonnie and Jane.

"Jean, what on the blazes are you doing here? You could've been injured badly! Your myopathy!" Jay stomped over to his little sister.

"My staff was holding me up. I had it strapped to my leg and I have a protective boot on so I can stay standing." Jean showed him the boot and the staff. "This is super uncomfortable."

"You are so lucky that you're not dead right now! If you had died I would never have forgiven myself!" Jay grabbed her shoulders.

"I want to do the things I love so I don't have to worry about my myopathy! You want me to be safe but how am I suppose to be happy when I can't even do the things I love! I want to be on the ocean but you won't let me!" Jean slapped Jay.

"I'm your brother! You don't slap me!" Jay pushed her over. Jean stood back up and she got out her staff. The two siblings fought with their swords. They en guarded.

"Let's dance." Jean and Jay said at the same time and they the fenced. Mal, Evie and Carlos had to separate them.

"Jean, I forbid you from doing any activity at Auradon Prep! I must escort you anywhere you need to go!" Jay threw his sword to Mal.

"You're always trying to boss me around! I have myopathy and all you've done since I've got it is boss me around! I'm trying to carry on with my life and if I'm honest with you, the recent six months have been the best six months of my life 'cause you've been living in Auradon! You may have visited the Isle a couple of times but I haven't seen you or heard your voice and that is my villain heaven! I hate you!" Jean looked like she was about to cry.

"Well, I wish you were never born!" Jay shouted at his sister. Jean grabbed her bag and she 'ran' to her dorm.

"That was a bit tight, Jay." Mal handed him his sword.

"I didn't mean to say that. Please don't hate me, guys." Jay didn't want to lose his best friends. They were like his family. Mal and Evie were like his sisters and Carlos was like his little brother.

"We'll never leave you, Jay, but that was cold what you just did." Mal shook her head slowly. Jay expected them to walk away but they didn't.

"Let's get back to our dorm." Evie led everyone to her dorm.