Chapter 2

"Ms–"

 "BABE!!" Momo shouted cuttingthe red-head off, which causes the class to stop whatever they are doing and look at her.She just smiled awkwardly afterrealizing what she did, she took her phone from Nayeon and mouthed 

" gottago " she followed the red-head looking downon her feet stillembarrassed.She never thought that the girl might be studying here. She's too engrossed in her thoughts that she failed to noticedthe red-head already stops walkingcausing her to bump at the girl.

 "Sorry" she whispered stilllooking down. 

"It's okay, Momo-ssi" the red-head said softly,this causes Momo to look up and saw the red-head giving her a gummy smile making her blush. 

"I'm sorry again for taking a picture of you without your permission" Momo said looking down."It's fine, but the next meyou do it again. I'll smash your phone" the red-head warned seriously making the blonde shiver.

"O-okay" Momo stuttered.

 "I'm Myoui Mina by the way. I'm here to tour you around the school, so can I have your reason why you took my picture and called me babe." Mina askedcalmly this causes Momo to wish that the Earth could just swallow her whole so she can get out of the hot seat.

 "Err~ about t-that"——————–––———–—————Momo came back from the tour mentally exhausted. All that she did the past day without thinking made her want to swim back to Japan."So what happen to your little timewith the President?" Nayeon ask wiggling her eyebrows as soon as Momo took her sit. 

"And she's a president!? Momo what have you dragged yourself into?" She mentally scolded herself.Nayeon's questionresults her to have a mind blowing flashback.

 -flashback- 

"Err~ about t-that"

 "What?" 

"I-I kinda... toldthemthatyouaremygirlfriend" Momo spoke fastly but Mina was able to catch up."You've what!?" Mina shouted, Momo dragged her to the nearby restroom so she can negotiatewith the red-head.

 "Please be my fake gf, please" Momo plead,Mina just raise her right brow. 

"And what do I get from doing you a favor?" 

"You'll have a hot girl as yo—"

 "No thanks" Mina cuedoff and was about to go out of the restroom. 

"Wait! You're pretty,you probably have a lot of suitors so having me, will make them stop bothering you and I will pay you too" Momo bargained made Minastop and think about the offer. 

"Nahh~ I can do that myself and I don't need your money" 

 "Fine! I'll do whatever you want!"

 "Is it me or did I just saw her flashed a devilish smirk" she thought to herself.

 "Whatever... I want?" Mina asked again.

 "Y-yes, whatever you want" Momo stuttereddoubtingher offer.

 "Okay. I'll think about it"

 Nayeon snap her finger in front of Momo.

 "Yah! Momo are you there?" Nayeon ask while waving her hands, which effeticvelycaught the blonde's attention. 

"Uhhh... sorry what was that again" Momo asked again as she forget what the other girl was asking. 

"Ohh... your lost in your own thoughts that means something did happen" Nayeon insisted."Sshh.. guys the teacher might noticeyou" Sana being a clumsy one said those a bit loud.