The Break Up

"Mina~"

 Momo said on the other line that got Mina smiling widely.

"What is it?" Mina asked

"Can we meet?"

"Why? Miss me already?" Mina asked and Momo chuckle in return that sounded somewhat bitter but Mina let it slide.

"Sure I'll go to your hous-"

"No let's meet at the park" Momo said to her.

"Oh~ okay then see you, I love-"

"Okay, Mina gotta go" Momo said and Mina was confused since after every conversation they had, it is an impulse to say those three words that Momo disregarded and forgot.

When Mina reach the park she found Momo seated on one of the bench, Mina walk behind her quietly then hugged the unsuspecting girl beforeplanting a kiss on her cheek.

"So what is it that you want to talk about?" Mina asked as she sits besides Momo.

"Let's break up" Momo said like it was nothing.

"W-what? That isn't a good joke Momo" Mina said as she laugh it obut it comes out bitterly

"I'm not joking, let's break up. I'm sorry" Momo said then left.

"Momo~ no Momo" Mina called out as she tried to chase afterMomo.

"Momo.. Momo- ouch!" Mina yelps when she falls othe bed, her heart was raising and her face was wet with tears but all her worries were wash away when she receives a text.

From: MyPeachGood

 Morning!!! Princess Penguin did ya have a nice sleep?? Did you dream of me?? Kekeke I'm going to have a breakfast now make sure you eat too don't skip breakfast >•< that's a no no, have a great day Mitangxoxo.

 Mina can't help but to smile and feel giddy at the text, she instantly types for a reply while biting her lips to stop the smile from spreading.

To: MyPeach

Good Morning too <3 I just woke up and currently on the floor TT I fall on my bed and don't worry I won't skip breakfast,you eat well dont choke on your food kekeke~ hugs&kisses .

With a smile Mina proceeded to start her day.

"Ouch my butt hurts"

---

Everything was okay but as the days went by Mina felt that Momo has been avoiding.

"Momo how about we-"

"Sorry Mitang I can't, I have something to do" Momo answered right away not even letting Mina finish.

 "You said that the other day and the day before that and the day before that day and the day before" Mina whines she wasn't like this at all but Momo had been ignoring her for about 2 weeks now. 14 days. 354 hours. 21240 minutes. 1274400 seconds and counting to be exact.

"I'm really sorry I'm just busy, I'll make it up to you next time I promise, I got to go love you bye"

"You said that too anyways love you too bye" Mina said then turn the call off.

"At least she said I love you" Mina convinced herself, she stands up and go out she needs someone to talk to.

"Tzuyu-ah!" Mina called as she continuously presses the doorbell then the door swung open revealing a newly woke Tzuyu.Mina barge inside then sat on Tzuyu's couch, a pout visible on her face, Tzuyu went to Mina an ice cream tub on hand she's sure that the older girl needs it.