Chapter 16

They were now inside the bus and it's 4:00 in the morning, all the Juniors will have an activity on the school's private island, they will stay there for threedays. 

"Why do we have to go there? I still want to sleep comfortably in my bed" Sana whined. 

"Didn't you listen to the orientation yesterday? It is for us to know how to survive in case accidents happen" Mina said, you can notice the sleepiness inher voice.

 "What's the point of this? If we would be dead right away" Sana being Sana replied.

 "What? Do you want me to stop this bus, drop you off in the middle of the highway and see if you will be dead right away?" Mina answers- can't blame herthough she's sleepy.

 "Momo! Look at your girlfriend she's being mean to me" Sana pouted.

 "Deal with it. You're old enough to flirt with everyone else, I'm sure you can now defend yourself" Momo answered making Sana sulked even more.

 "This has nothing to do with me, being friendly"

 "Too friendly I must say" Nayeon joined in making all of them laugh at the poor squirrel.

 "Haha funny, I'm just gonna sleep!" Sana said as she snuggle on the sleeping Tzuyu's neck for a better sleeping position. 

"Smooth really smooth"

 "Shut up Nayeon!"Mina also rested on Momo's shoulder so she can now sleep.

 "You look really sleepy haven't you had enough sleep last night?"

 "I didn't, in fact I haven't slept at all" Mina answered.Momo didn't asked anymore and let Mina drift to sleep as she follows her to dreamland.

 *flashbackwhiletheyareallsleeping* 

 Mina was already on her bed ready to sleep but the hammering on the walls are interrupting her beauty sleep.She let it slide at first but it wasn't stopping so she decide to go to where the sound was from, turns out it was from her neighbor next door.She pressed the doorbell and she was sure she heard something broke inside. 

"Is there some kind of renovation going on inside, at night? You've got to be kidding me" Mina said to herself as she continuously pressed the doorbell tillher noisy neighbor came out."What!?"Mina was about to lashed at her inconsiderate neighbor but when she notices that it was the last person she wanted to see before she sleeps sheimmediately frowned. 

"What are you doing here?" Tzuyu asked as she closed the door behind her. 

"I just want to inform you that you're causing inconvenience I'm trying to sleep. Can you just continue that next time, you also have to sleep early causewe still have to wake early tomorrow"

 "I understand, I'm sorry" Tzuyu said 

"Is she sick or something? This must be a miracle" Mina thought when Tzuyu didn't use any sort of sarcastic remarks.

 "Thanks" Mina shortly replied before going back inside her unit since she badly wants to sleep.Now she can finally sleep peacefully and just as she was about to close her eyes her doorbell rang. 

"Ugh! Great way to ruin the moment" she said as she goes to open the door to see who was it.And it was Tzuyu, Mina looked at her as if asking her what does she wants.

 "Uhmm~ I know t-that this is kinda sudden but canIsleepwithyoutonight, Mina..... U-unnie." Tzuyu rambles. 

"I'm sorry,what did you just say?" Mina asked she couldn't believe that Chou Tzuyu just called her unnie.