Chapter 24

"What happened?" Momo asked as soon as she saw Mina they meet half way through the door since Momo was about to go to the washroom and Minajust came.

 Momo notices the bruised on the corner of Mina's lips and was about to touched the latter's face but her hand got swatted away. 

"It's none of your business, stop prying on someone else's lives" Mina said and ignored Momo as she went straight to her sit.

 "Oh right... I forgot" Momo said to herself, slowly retreating her hands.

 "Why does it hurts so much?" She asked herself and went to go to the washroom probably to shed tears againSana, Tzuyu and Jihyo saw everything that occurred and felt really sorry for their friend. 

Tzuyu on the other unconsciously curled her fingers into fist, shecan't affordto see the pained expression written all over Momo's face. 

"You didn't have to do that" Tzuyu said to Mina while calming herself.

 "If I didn't do that she would continuously think that she still have a chance when it's crystal clear that she doesn't" Mina replied eyes ahead andeveryone could feel the tension between the two. 

Tzuyu stood up from her sit took all of her belongings and asked Jihyo to switch places with her which the latter accepts cause she doesn't want to havean impending cat fight right now.

 When Momo came back Tzuyu see that the girl cried even if she's flashing that warm smile though it doesn't reach her eyes. 

"Eh! Tzuyu-ah why are you at Jihyo's place"

 "I just wanna be with you unnie and to make sure that you'd get the lesson" 

"I'm not a pabo! Okay" Momo retorted. 

"Are you sure you're not?" 

"Yah!"Tzuyu laughs as she pinch Momo's cheeks.

 ---

 Days... weeks.... and a month have passed with Mina ignoring Momo though she talks to Momo in a rather cold manner and only talks when its related toschool but beyond that nothing more. 

The news also spreads faster than a wild fire devouring the forest, with dierentkinds of rumours.Saying that Momo cheated on Mina, that there are no relationship in the first place and that Mina hit her head and finally realizing that she don't reallylike Momo but of course none of this were proven and it only remain as rumours.

 Momo couldn't careless. 

She doesn't care about the rumours nor the looks that some of Mina's admirers give.What hurts her now is that, why do Mina have to be so cold towards her? Can't they be friends atleast? Even if that's not what she wants.

 And why does Mina have to bump her when there are enough space on the hallway to walk onto causing the books she's holding to all fall, she picks allthe books up, she was asked to put this to room 3-A. 

Afterpicking up all the books she stood up and look at Mina who didn't even spare her a single glance. 

"Not even a-" her train of thoughts were interrupted by the sound of a falling pail of water accompanied by a hissed of annoyance. 

Apparently someone put a pail of water above the door and it would fall to anyone who would opened it and that person is non other than Mr. Hyun thegrumpy old calculus teacher. 

"WHO DID THIS!?" asked the fuming old drenched man, the noisy classroom fell unto silence as the man glares at them, no one utter a word. 

"Hey, Momo what happen?" Jeongyeon asked when she sees the man.

 "I guess one of your classmate puts a bucket of water on the top of the door then Mr. Hyun opened it and that happened." Momo explained. 

"Tsk! Okay, some of them could be really stupid at times, by the way what are you doing here?" 

"I was asked to take this to your class" Momo said liingthe books a little. 

"Oh~ I'll take care of this then you can go now" Jeongyeon said as she takes the books from Momo.

 "Thanks! Jeongyeonie!"Aftergiving the books Momo went to the cafeteria where Sana,Nayeon, Jihyo and Tzuyu is waiting. 

The four girls watch as Momo approach them. Tzuyu noticed that the girl from 3-A again, was about to throw a food at Momo.

 "When will they learn!?" Tzuyu asked herself and was about to run to Momo but Sana stops her. 

"What are you doing? I have to help Momo unnie!" Tzuyu angrily said to Sana. 

"No! Look"The girl already threw the food but it didn't hit Momo. 

"Mina" Momo unconsciously whispered.Mina was passing by and she was the one who got hit by the food and it smeared all over her uniform and some of it was on her face and hair. 

"Oh my gosh! Are you alright? Your uniform is a mess" Momo exclaimed as she wipes Mina's face.Mina ignored Momo and went to the shocked girls they just could believe they hitted Mina instead. 

"Don't you know that it is not good to waste food" Mina said sternly as she glares at the girls and escorted them to the guidance office.The girls keep on asking for forgiveness that they didn't mean it. 

"Why did you do that?" Mina asked. 

"Huh?" One of them asked 

"Why did you throw the food at Momo I know you're aiming at her"They were hesitant to voice out their reasons at first but told Mina anyway.

 "Because she doesn't deserve you" they all in unison. 

"You're wrong, I don't deserve her" Mina replied making them all speechless as they all look down, doesn't have the guts to meet Mina's eyes.

 "If this happens again, I will make sure to use everything in my power to get you out of this school and you wouldn't like that" Mina warned them and theyall nodded scared of the Mina they are seeing nowAftertaking them to the guidance counselor Mina was shocked to find Momo waiting outside the door, the latter pulled her to the nearest washroom

 "Mina I just wanna thank-"

 "Don't, it's my job to keep every student from breaking the rules" 

"I still want to thank you here I brought a spare of uniform" Momo said and handed the Mina the neatly fold uniform.Momo took out her handkerchief and damp it with water as she gently wipes Mina's face, as the cold cloth touches Mina's face she came back to sensesand grab Momo's hand.

 "Let me... Please" Momo asked and Mina let go of the latter's hand and let Momo do what she wants. Mina remained silent as she watches Momo who isfocused on wiping her face.It's been so long to be this close to Momo.

 "Mina" Momo muttered and Mina immediately averted her eyes so she won't get caught. 

"It's been a month or more since I got this close to you and I know the feeling isn't mutual but prepare yourself-"Mina's eyes bulge as she gasped, she was taken by surprise when Momo landed a peck on her lips before running out of the washroom.

 "I will do whatever it takes to make it mutual! So prepare yourself! My soon to be girlfriend!"When Momo was gone Mina finally let out a breathe, that she didn't know she's holding.Mina touches her lips before entering one of the stalls to wear the new sets of uniform