Chapter 37

The time quickly pass by and it's finally their summer break, 

they all decided to visit a small town in Japan where the Myoui's rest house

--- 

"YOU CALL THAT A HOUSE!?! THAT'S A FREAKING CASTLE" Jeongyeon exclaimed as they got down from the van.

 "Stop exaggerating things Jeongyeon" Mina said.

 "Mina I don't think she's exaggerating it's a three storey building, seriously how rich are you?" Sana asked 

"Not as rich as your girlfriend over there who practically owns Taiwan" Mina said referring to Tzuyu who is still as sleep inside the van. 

"Speaking of my baby Tzuyu I need to wake her up" Sana said as she rushes back to the van."Mitang~" Momo called who just woke up and got down from the van, 

she approaches Mina while rubbing her eyes.Mina instinctively squished Momo's fluycheeks with a smile on her face but their mimoment got interrupted when Sana jumps on Momo's back. 

"Momo run!!! Tzuyu's going to kill us!!" Sana exclaimed as she shakes the poor girl,

 Momo securely holds onto Sana. 

"Sana unnie!!" Tzuyu yells and that was Momo's cue to run for their lives.

 Mina and Jeongyeon laughs at them but abruptly stops when Nayeon and Chaeyoung jumps on their back. 

"Run afterthem Jeongyeonie" Nayeon said as she yanks on Jeongyeon

 "Mina unnie!!! Run!!" Chaeyoung exclaimed and the two girls got nothing to do but oblige. 

Jihyo was laughing really hard at how pathetic they all look but stop when her eyes landed on Dahyun whose looking at her with a pout and a puppydog eyes, Jihyo sighs in defeat. 

"Fine get on my back" Jihyo said as Dahyun quickly gets on her back.

 "Faster Jihyo unnie we need to catch up" Dahyun said every word was glazed with happiness. 

"Fine, fine just stay still" Jihyo said as she runs faster.In the end Mina, Momo, Jeongyeon and Jihyo were all gasping for air when they reach the living room. 

"Ugh~ I can't feel my legs, Sana why are you so heavy" Momo said the four of them were lying on the couch trying to gain their souls back. 

"Please... Nayeon water" Jeongyeon said.

 "Mina where's your kitchen?" Nayeon asked but Mina carelessly points the direction too tired to talk

"Don't worry, I'll take you there unnie" Chaeyoung said then she guided Nayeon towards the kitchen as Dahyun tags along.

 They came back with glasses of water for the tired girls to drink. 

"Where is Sana and Tzuyu?" Momo asked after taking a gulp.

 "Sana was probably murdered by now" Jihyo said. 

"Why?" 

"She tried to be sneaky while Tzuyu was sleeping and stole a kiss" Jihyo said causing all of them to laugh.

 ---

 After they settled their things on their room, they all decided to sleep on one room- actually not all cause Sana complain but was shut up whenTzuyu diss her saying she can have a separate room while all of them sleeps there that got the squirrel sulking but Tzuyu takes care of it by discreetlyplanting a kiss on her cheeks.

 Mina explained the outline of the house to them so that they won't be lost when they decided to wander off. 

"So the game room is on the second floor on the left and the cinema is right in front of it, there are 2 bathrooms on every floor and you'll see themalong the way"