Chapter 27

hang out on Momo's house. 

"Yeah~ finally" 

"Guy's can you suggest a song I'm planning to sing one for Mina" 

"Versace on the floor" Sana immediately suggested. 

"What the hell Sana!" They all said to the poor girl. 

"I was just suggesting, okay!" 

"Only exception?" Chaeyoung said. 

"Lovesick Fool" 

"Not the only one" 

"0330 by UKISS it suits you really well" Jeongyeon nonchalantly said then Dahyun sings.

 "Yo! Listen up! This is my tragic story-"

 "Yah!" Momo yells at them eectivelymaking Dahyun shut her mouth. 

"How about Jump then Fall by Taylor Swift,it's a good song Unnie" Tzuyu suggested even though she still doesn't like the idea of Momowasting her time and efforton a person who doesn't care.

 "Thank you chewy, I like that" Momo said as she hugs Tzuyu 

"Jihyo~ can you teach me how to play a guitar... Pretty please~" Momo begs at Jihyo. 

"Fine~ just don't get yourself hurt Momo" Jihyo said with a sigh but who is she kidding? Momo is already hurting Jihyo thought. 

"Yay! You're the best Thomas!" Momo exclaimed"

"Where are you going?" Sana asked Momo who was standing up.

 "To Jihyo's she still have to teach me how to play the guitar.. Right! Jihyo" Momo said. 

"What? As in now?" 

"Hmm-mmm" Momo hummed with a nod then she dragged Jihyo with her, with Jihyo complaining ofcourse.

 ---

Sana had been observing that Bambam guy since they found out that he is Mina's boyfriend and thinks something's odd about him. 

"Nayeon~ah I smell something fishy about that "boyfriend" of Mina" Sana said emphasizing the word boyfriend by quoting andunquoting it. 

"Yeah~ me too" Nayeon agreed they look at each other with a knowing look and creepily smile."Call the squad we have a mission" 

*Aftercalling the squad*

 "Are you sure about this guys?? My Dad will kill me if he finds out" Jihyo asked shivered at the thought of an angry Dad 

"Relaxed Jihyo he won't find out and it's not like we're gonna do something bad to him" Sana said trying to calm Jihyo's nerves. 

"Bad? We are stalking him for goodness sake and you two are planning to kidnap him that alone is already bad and is already a majoroffense,we might get suspended or worst" Jihyo replied she's now having a nervous breakdown while Tzuyu quietly follows them.

 "Relaxed okay and lower your voice Jihyo he might here us, no one will find out that's why we didn't tell Jeongyeon about this right andlet's do this for our poor peach" Nayeon said as Jihyo sighed in defeat.They continued to follow Bambam and when they had the chance they covered the unsuspecting boy's head with a black cloth bag notforgetting to cover his mouth to refrain him from shouting as they dragged and tied him on a chair inside an empty storage like room.Bambam's cover on the head was taken off,the room was dark, he can't see anything.

 Not until the light above his head was turned on, now he was like a criminal inside an interrogation room. He squinted his eyes andthere he saw four persons and he knew them all.Tzuyu was leaning near the door while the three girls Sana, Nayeon and Jihyo was infront of him arms crossed above their chest. 

Sana took the cover ohis mouth then he immediately shouted for help. 

"Help!! Help!!! This four crazy girls kidnapped me help!!" He shouts. 

"Shut it or do you want Tzuyu to make you shut up" Nayeon warn making him look at Tzuyu who was now holding a steel baseball battapping it with her hand as she eyed him scarily making the boy gulped as he stops shouting. 

"Good! We just wanna clear somethings"

 "W-what is it" he asked. 

"Is it true that you are Mina's boyfriend?" Jihyo askes with her naturally loud voice making the guy flinch. 

"Yes it's true can't you see?" He said but they all looked at him skeptically specially Sana. 

"Oh~ really when did it start?" Nayeon asked again.

 "It's none of your business"

 "What a rude guy! Listen here you bamboo shoot! It is our business since our peach is involved" Nayeon retorted while pushing his chestwith her finger with every word. 

 "Oh yeah~ I just remembered what is this that I heard... That you. pushed Momo unnie, making her fall" it was now Tzuyu's turn to askedvoice laced with coldness that the room temperature seems to drop making everyone shiver.

 "I-I T-that... I didn't mean it o-okay, i-it w-was a mistake. I-I didn't m-mean to pushed her t-hat much-" he stutters watching Tzuyu slowlywalks towards him. 

"So you did pushed her" Tzuyu more of accused than asked.Bambam opens his mouth but no word came out since he is obviously guilty. 

"Don't you know that I hate it when someone lays a hand on my Momo unnie" Tzuyu said as she pops her knuckles.Bambam is really nervous right now, his heart was beating fast and he might faint any moment.Tzuyu slowly raised her hand. 

"Please!!!! Stop!! Okay!! I'm not Mina's boyfriend nor we're dating I'm a gay!!! GAY!! You heard it I didn't mean to pushed Momo I just gotcarried away by the acting. Mina just blackmailed me to do this so please!!! Don't hurt me!!" Bambam pleads he was almost crying,everyone was shocked including Momo who happens to just open the door since she heard from Chae about their plan on doing this toBambam. 

"Mina asked you to do that?" Momo's voice croak as she asked him that and Bambam looks down avoiding Momo's teary eyes as henods.Momo immediately left afterhearing that.

 "Oh~ shoot! I think we just made everything worse" Jihyo said. 

"No, nothing is better than knowing the truth even if it means someone is about to get hurt" Tzuyu said as she release Bambam. 

"I'm sorry guys~" Bambam said

 "We are sorry too" 

--- 

Momo was running around looking for Mina tears were streaming down her face. 

She was about to sing a song for Mina today the one she really practiced hard for but guess that's no use.When she found Mina and she immediately holds her arm to catch her attention. 

"Do you despise me that much? Do I really annoy you? Am I that much of a nuisance to you that-that you had to blackmail someone"Momo asked she was really hurt that even if she doesn't want cry in front of Mina she can't, the tears wont stop. 

Mina raise her hand and was about to wipe the tears away but her hand got swatted away.

 "You don't have to pretend anymore, from this day on I w-will never bother you. Good day Myoui" Momo said in between sobs and shewalks and passed Mina her heart hurt so much and her vision became blurry she hold onto to the wall for support and eventually...

 "Momo unnie!!" Tzuyu shouts as she run toward Momo who fainted while Mina... 

she just stood there.. 

watching... as Tzuyu carriesMomo. 

"I'm sorry Mina" Bambam said to Mina. 

"It's okay, its better this way"