Chapter 36

"Hey~ Mina calm down" Jihyo said holding a grasped of Mina's shoulder, stopping the girl from doing anything. 

"I'm calm... Jihyo I'm calm" Mina said more to herself, but when the image of the girl kissing HER Momo flashes on her mind. 

"Okay I'm not"

 "Oh okay" Jihyo said but immediately regrets it because the moment Jihyo lets go, Mina already had a handful of the girls hair ready to reap off her head.

 "Remind me never to get on Mina's bad side" Sana said Tzuyu.

 --- 

AfterMina almost committing homicide, luckily Jihyo and Momo was able to stop it from happening though Momo earned a scratch or two on her left cheek when she stopped the girl from attacking back,

 Mina walk out not forgetting to shot a glare at Momo.Afterthe scene, Nayeon decided to take a break from serving and decided to take a stroll outside, their school is flooded by many people since the schoolis open to everyone as the festival take place even tho there are many people, Nayeon still manage to catch a glimpse of a particular short haired girl.

 Nayeon entered the class of Jeongyeon, they also have the cafe theme though they serve both genders and the girls are wearing a japanese maid likecostume, like what Jeongyeon is wearing right now.

 Nayeon sits on the vacant table she first saw, few moments later Jeongyeon approach her but the latter didn't seem to recognize her. 

"May I take your-" 

*click* 

Jeongyeon stops from talking when she heard and felt the flash. 

"I can say you look undeniably cute" Nayeon said and Jeongyeon wishes that the floor should just swallow her whole as she blushes furiously.

 "What can I get for you?" Jeongyeon asked trying to be there unaected. 

"Can I have a one cup of smile and a box full of love, babe" Nayeon said wriggling her brows as she smiles showing oher bunny teeth.Jeongyeon frowned but her heart races.

"Oh yeah~ you're not my girlfriend I forgot, anyways just serve me anything"Jeongyeon left after,to get Nayeon's order while muttering how stupid herself was.Nayeon look at the picture of Jeongyeon that she took setting it as a wallpaper an accomplished smile on her face when someone tapped her shoulder. 

"Is this sit taken?" A guy asked.Nayeon was about to say no but Jeongyeon intervened two milkshakes in hand. 

"Yes" Jeongyeon said with a hint of distaste taking Nayeon aback.

 "Are you her friend?" 

"No, I am her girlfriend" Nayeon was surprise and happy at the same time when she heard that.The guy look at Nayeon as if asking if it was true. 

"Yes, MY girlfriend is sitting there" Nayeon said making the guy leave aftermuttering an apology.Jeongyeon sat down eyebrows arch as she slide the strawberry milkshake to Nayeon but avoided to look at the girl.

 "I'm still giving you a chance to take back what you said" Nayeon said as she takes a sip of the milkshake. Jeongyeon remained silent finding the straw ofthe cold beverage interesting. 

"Cause I know you'll take it back anyway" Nayeon added making the short haired girl looked up at her and saw the sadness on the girl's eyes.

 "I won't take it back" 

---

 "What do I do?" Momo repeatedly chants as she paces back and forth near the counter. 

"Why do I always screw things up? I'm such an idiot"