Chapter 19

Momo was walking her way to school alone, Mina and Tzuyu left her for she didn't wake up early. 

"Wasn't it enough that they get to see each other everyday that they have to leave me behind" Momo mumbled as she plays on the strap of her bag.As she was walking she felt weird- the feeling when someone is staring at you that's the exact thing she felt, looking around to see who was that but itwas just the normal thing she sees everyday. 

"Maybe I'm just imagining things" she mumbles but decided to walk faster.She was about to walk inside the school still walking fast cause she will be late if not, when someone holds her right shoulder making momo flinch as sheturns around- due to reflexes ready to punch the person. 

"I'm sorry please don't hit me! " The guy said while blocking his face. 

"Gosh~ you startled me. " Momo said as she puts her fist down. 

"I'm so sorry again you were walking so fast and I wont be able to talk to you if you already enter the school premises" The guy with glasses fidgets whiletalking to Momo. 

"What is it?" Momo decided to listen since the guy was pretty cute. 

"Uhh~ I-I s-see t-that you're pretty close with M-Mina, c-canyoupleasegivethisflowerstoher" the guy blurted out but Momo was able to catch it as shefrowns, bitting her inner cheek- her brows started to meet.Snatching the bouquet of roses from the guys hand. 

"I would gladly give this to my GIRLFRIEND" Momo replied emphasizing the word girlfriend before she turns around and walk away.The guy took off his glasses as he watches the other girl stomp her way in, he could only smirk as he shakes his head before walking away hands inside hispocket.Momo looked at the flowers before rolling her eyes.

 "Tch! Roses what a total cliche!" Momo hissed as she glares at the innocent flowers. If looks could burn, the roses might've been turn into ashes by now

As she was walking she pass by the trashcan and without a second thought she threw the flowers there and proceeded to go to her class but stops on herfourth step. 

"What if that was her boyfriend!?" Momo thought.

 "Nah~ Mina wouldn't agree to you if she had a boyfriend" Momo with a horn and pitchfork disregard the idea.

 "But still it is wrong to throw things that isn't for you" Momo with halo and wings said earning a grunt from the other. 

"Blah blah blah you with the right and wrong again. " 

"What!? It's my job to do! " the one in the light said.

 "Like you're getting paid" the evil Momo said rolling her eyes.

 "Like you're getting paid either!" AngelMo retorted.

 "Oh~ you've got a point! Let's just leave we're just wasting our time in here" EvilMo said earning a nod from the other and with a poofed they're gone.

 "Useless beings" Momo mumbled and decided to get the flowers instead.As she was about to reach out for the flowers- 

"What are you doing?" The last person whom Momo wanted to see her in such state.Momo abruptly close the lid- turning to face the latter with an awkward smile on her face.

 "H-hey Mina" Momo greeted the obviously disgusted girl. 

"I'm asking. What are you doing?" Mina asked again as she scrunch up her nose.

 "I-I was just checking some stuffs"Mina eyed Momo, truthfully she had been watching Momo but the latter was to engrossed in her thoughts to noticed her, not believing what Momo saidMina tried to open the trashcan.