Chapter 8

Momo is now stuck with Mina again "You did great" Mina muttered. 

"Mm-hmm" Momo hummed in response as they continue to walk their way home. 

"I'm sure you'll get in" Mina compliments the blonde. 

"Uh-huh" Momo shortly replied again and Mina is getting annoyed by the short response that she's getting so she look at the blonde to find her texting,not really paying attention to her. 

Snatching the phone out of the blonde's grasp, she look at the phone and find out that it was Lisa whom she is texting. 

"Yah~ Mina give that back!" Momo tried to reach for her phone but no avail.

 "Using of phones within the school's premises is not allowed" Mina replied hiding the phone in her pocket. 

"But there are a lots of students that are using their phones why aren't you taking theirs" Momo whined

 "Cause I didn't catch them using it"

 "That's unfair" 

"The worlds never been fair Moguri" Mina stated.

 "I hate you!" Momo hued 

"Aww~ I love you too" Mina repliedMomo blushed afterhearing that and Mina noticed it.

 "Did you just blushed?" Mina asked showing her gummy smile while poking Momo's left cheek using her pointy finger.

 "I-I didn't " Momo blushed even more afterstuttering causing Mina to really laugh. 

"Yeah~ right" Mina mused 

"Ugh! I really hate you"

 "And I really love you too" Mina said again loving the expression she's getting from the blonde. Momo just stomped her way, away from the laughing red head.Fast walking away from the red head. Mina went afterher, now holding two drumsticks ice cream, one rocky road the other one is choco hazelnut.Handing the rocky road flavored ice cream to Momo. 

"Where did you get that?" Momo asked. 

"At the convenience store that we passed" Mina answered while opening her ice cream.They are now quietly walking home while they are eating their ice cream when Mina asked for a bite of Momo's ice cream. 

"Hey Moguri can I have a taste of yours" Mina asked. 

"No, you already have yours" Momo refused continuing to eat her ice cream. 

"But, we have a differentflavor and what happened to the I'll do whatever you want that you said." Mina said said quoting and unquoting what Momosaid with her fingers while mimicking Momo's tone of voice. 

"Fine, here." Momo said letting Mina have a taste of her ice cream but Mina isn't taking a bite. 

"No, I'm not gonna accept that if it doesn't came from your heart" Mina said refusing to take a bite. 

"Ahh.. jinja~ this sly penguin is really-" Momo whispered in exasperation. 

"What was that?" 

"Ah! Nothing Minari~ here, do you wanna have a taste of my ice cream before it melts" Momo said in a strained sweet tone.

 "That's much better" Mina stated smiling and finally having a taste.

 "It's good but I like my ice cream more, want some?" Mina offeredhers to Momo.

 Momo lean on to have some but Mina being the mean one push the ice cream. 

"Yah!" Momo yelled.