Chapter 13

Everyone was lying wasted on the living room not because they drank or anything but because of dancing and singing not stop.

 Momo, Sana, Nayeon and Jeongyeon was lying dead on the floor mouth wide open, 

Tzuyu and Mina were hugging each other on the couch. Jihyo wassprawled on the sofa holding a half eaten bualowings. While Chaeng and Dahyun were sleeping comfortably in Momo's room, they both came togetherbecause they were classmates.

 Chaeyoung woke up first since she followed by Dahyun sleeps a bit earlier than the rest. 

"Dahyun wake up! It's time to carry on the plan" Waking up Dahyun who was drooling by her side.Dahyun sits up yawning and stretching.

 "Yah! Wipe the drool on your face it's disgusting"Dahyun wipes her drool before mouthing sorry.

 "Let's go while they are sleeping" Dahyun smirk remembering their plan, Chae took out her Polaroid while Dahyun raised her permanent marker.They went down the stairs to go to the living so they can operate their said plan.

 "Aww how cute~ Mina unnie will go berserk if she sees this" Chaeyoung said looking at the picture of Tzuyu and Mina hugging each other that she took, asshe keeps taking snaps of pics in differentangles.

 "Viola! I can be the next artist chaengie~" Dahyun whisper-yell looking at her masterpiece while Chaeyoung keeps on taking snaps of pictures of thoseunsuspecting sleeping figures.Afterdoing such a crime they escape the unsightful scene.---Just as they where a few blocks away from Momo's house to find something to eat Dahyun clutches her pocket.Chaeyoung notices that Dahyun was looking for something so she asked the latter. 

"What's wrong?" 

"I forgot my phone!" Dahyun exclaimed aftersearching everypocket she has.

 "Let's go back" She said dragging Chaeyoung with her. 

"Seriously!? Your phone won't be gone, let's just eat first." Chaeyoung said as she stops. 

"You're just saying that because you have your's with you" Dahyun replied as she drag Chaeyoung again.As they reach Momo's house they started to feel nervous. 

"Are you sure they aren't up yet?" Chaeyoung asked as Dahyun slowly turn the doorknob. 

"I hope so" Dahyun hopefully said as they slowly enters their doom, lucky for them the people inside are still dead asleep. 

"Phiew! Thank God they're still asleep" Chaeyoung said while wiping the none existent sweat on her forehead. 

"I got it! Let's go" Dahyun whisper yell while fiddling on her phone.

 "Leaving so soon?"A chill run down their spine when they heard that femininely sweet yet deadly voice, followed by the creaking sound of the door as it slowly shuts andthere they saw Mina leaning on the wall, arms crossed and from that moment they knew... 

"We're dead." 

---One by one the gang started to wake up and what they saw was far from what they left, the house was squeaky clean.Momo was the last person to wake up, when she opens her eyes she saw Mina reading.

 "Unnie we finished washing the dishes" Momo heard Chaeyoung speaks exhaustedly as she (momo) stretches her body. 

"Good, now throw the garbage" Mina monotonely commanded them.Chaeyoung and Dahyun notices that Momo wakes up and with pleading eyes they asked for Momo's help.Momo was about to speak but Mina talks. 

"You might wanna take a good look on the mirror before helping these two scumbags."Following Mina's advice she immediately took the nearest mirror and look at it only to find herself looking like a freedom wall, her eyes widen in horrorand she turned to glare at the two escaping figures.