Chapter 18

It was there last day on the Island, and since their teachers made them do a lot of things yesterday their last day is free so they can do whatever theywant.Everyone woke up early this time so that they can enjoy their time since they will leave at 10am.

 "Momo unnie let's go fishing" Tzuyu asked holding a two fishing rod.Momo agreed and they went to ride the boat by the shore not forgetting to asked for permission first.Mina was about to follow them but. 

"Yah! Mina where are you going?" Nayeon asked.Mina pointed to where Momo and Tzuyu was. 

"I want to read there" 

"Why not here? You can read here." 

"No thanks, you and Jeongyeon are noisy!" 

"Yah! How dare you!?! I'm not noisy!! Is this noisy!! I'm quite!!! I'm far from noisy!!" Nayeon yelled her veins on the neck almost pop out.Mina looks at Sana and Jihyo with you-know-what-I'm-talking-about look. Sana and Jihyo motion Mina that she should just go and Mina did. 

"Yah! Where are you going!? Yah!" Nayeon shouted but Mina just waves and ride on the canoe so she can read peacefully.She wasn't even opening the book when she heard a loud splash."Unnie!" She heard Tzuyu shouts making her sit up. 

"Don't worry! I'll save you!" Tzuyu said panicking as she jumps to the water and then she remembered.... she actually can't swim making them bothdrown.

 "Shit!" Mina cussed throwing her book away as she dives and swim towards the two almost drowning figure and pulled them by their shirt.

 "Stand up it's not even deep!" Mina said annoyed for her heart almost jump out of her chest. 

"Oh! Hehehe~" Momo and Tzuyu said as they stood up, laughing awkwardly while scratching the not so itchy back of their neck. 

"Okay that was so embarrassing" Momo thought.Mina walked her way out of the water with a knitted eye brows and a frown, followed by Momo and Tzuyu who are both looking down.

 "Mina I thought you wer-" Sana can't continue since Mina passed by her like she was not there.Then Tzuyu and Momo came eyes on the ground.

 "What happened? Why does she looked really pissed? And why are you all drenched?" Sana asked

 "Momo Unnie, I think you should stop hanging out with Sana unnie her clumsiness is rubbing on you" Tzuyu whispers, Momo nudges and Sana glares.

 "I heard that!" Sana said 

"Don't listen to her Sana chan, She happens to drink some of the water that's why she's like that" Momo said earning a pout from Tzuyu.

 "I'll just get some dry clothes" Momo said then she left Tzuyu and Sana there as she walk her way to her shared tent with Mina. 

"Mina~" Momo calls out as she see Mina drying her hair and was about enter. 

"Stay there you're dripping wet" Mina sternly said as she rummage through her things.

 "But how can I get my towel" Momo asked making Mina stops whatever she was doing and went over to Momo's bag.She threw the towel and some of Momo's clothes at the latter's face making Momo frown as she stood still.Mina noticed that and raised an eye brow at Momo.

 "What are you still doing there, do you want me to change you?" Mina sarcastically said Momo shook her head and decided to change.On Momo's way back she met Sana.

 "What happen to Mina?" 

"I don't know but she looks pissed at me" Momo said then pouts.

 "Maybe she's just worried." Sana suggested.