1

"WE ARE MEETING JACK & JACK" My best friend Chelsea screams as we pull into the parking lot of the venue.

I'm Everleigh, i'm 18 years old and live in Southern California. I have long dark brown hair and brown eyes.

Me and my best friend Chelsea have liked Jack and Jack since the days they were on vine and haven't seen them yet, so today was a big deal.

I'm not a huge fan girl but Chelsea definitely is and it's kind of funny to always see her freak out when she gets noticed or something on twitter.

I was wearing a yellow cropped hoodie and ripped mom jeans with my black old skool vans, i straightened my long dark hair and had pretty simple makeup on.

We got there a couple hours early to get front row and there were three other girls already in line.

We sat down next to them and got to know them a little bit. Out of nowhere they started screaming. I looked around expecting to see the Jacks but i just saw a group of five guys walking in our direction toward then entrance to the venue.

Who are they?

I quickly look at each of the boys, they all look about my age and are all pretty attractive.

"I LOVE YOU SO MUCH BRANDON" one of the girls screamed while running into one of their arms.

The tall dark one was extremely attractive, he has the prettiest eyes.

"I'm Zion, nice to meet you" he says extending his hand for me to shake it.

"I'm Everleigh" i smiled at him

"That's a beautiful name" he says before the other girl runs up to him and starts screaming and shoving a phone in his face to take a picture.

Brandon, Edwin, and Nick introduce themselves to me and i notice another guy standing off to the side.

He had long blonde hair and was so cute in a really dorky way, he looked upset.

I walk up to him and introduce myself,
"I'm Everleigh"

He looks up from his phone and smiles at me
"I'm Austin" he was adorable, he had the cutest smile and looked so comfy in his big hoodie.

He was kind of awkward but it was really cute.

"You're really pretty Everleigh, did you want a picture?" he says, which made me realize he just sees me as a fan and they act this way toward all fans and whatever i thought was happening really wasn't.

"AUSTIN LET'S GO" one of the guys, i think his name was Nick screamed while him and the others were already walking inside.

"I'm sorry, see you later?" he says before running inside.

"Ev, they were all so hot!!! Did you see the tall dark one? I'm in love!!!!" Chelsea screams all excitedly.

"Yes, the blonde one is really cute actually."

"wow you don't even know him?  It's Austin." one of the other girls said with an attitude and then continued fan girling over the guys.

About an hour or two later we got let in and went to the meet & greet.

--