13

After a super uncomfortable uber ride back to the hotel, we all got out. Luckily there were only a few fans waiting to meet all the guys.

Everyone stopped to take pictures with the couple girls who had been waiting for who knows how long.

I decided to stand back and wait for them to finish, but i noticed that Austin was already in the lobby walking toward the elevator.

I ran toward him so we could get the chance to talk alone before everyone came up stairs. He was standing in the elevator and it started to close and I guess he saw me stumbling on my way over because he held the door.

There were a couple other people in the elevator so we stood in silence.

Once we got to the room I plopped myself on the bed, Austin stayed silent and sat next to me.

"Talk to me please." I said to him.

"I'm right here"

"Austin I fucked up"

"What did you and Jack do?" He said sounding a little more hurt at the fact that I just admitted I did something than angry.

"There was a guy who took me in the bathroom tried to hookup with me but then Jack came in and beat the shit out of him and then we just started talking about things, one thing led to another and we ended up kissing."

I looked up at him, he looked down at his lap and took a deep breath.

"Austin, I want to be with you." I said sitting up and looking holding his hands.

He looked into my eyes, I could tell he was hurt.

"I know. I know how into Jack you are because you've been a fan of him for so long and this is like a dream come true. It really fucking scares me because if he's into you then why wouldn't you choose him?"

"You're right, I'm attracted to him and I've wanted to date the kid for years. But right now I like you and I want to see where things go with you. You."

"I like you a lot and if you wanted to be with him I would completely understand, he's this fucking god who any girl would love to have and I'm just me. Just tell me before you go sneaking around with him."

"What the fuck Austin don't put yourself down like that."

"You're right it's just hard not to compare myself."

"I get that, I mean look how gorgeous Madison is. Her body, she can sing, she's all around fucking perfect and it's so damn hard to not compare myself to her. So many fans are prettier than me and to be honest I have no idea why you fell for me but –"

"That's enough" he said cutting me off.

He pulled me onto his lap and kissed me.

So many emotions were running through my body but I forgot about every one when his lips touch mine.

I kiss him back, running my fingers through his hair. His fingertips moved up my thigh, which sent chills through my body.

"Hey I'm gonna shower" he said pulling away.

"Okay" I said climbing off his lap.

He took his clothes off until he was left in his boxers. Keep in mind I'm really drunk and this was not a bad view.

"Mmm look at you" I said standing up and walking towards him.

"Come with me" he said tugging at the bottom of my dress.

"Hmmm I'll pass"

"Such a tease" he said rolling his eyes and pulling me into the bathroom.

Once we got in and locked the door, I slipped off my dress and followed him into the shower.

-

Taking a shower drunk is really fucking hard.

I got out of the shower and threw on a towel before walking out to grab some pajamas.

When I walked out Edwin, Johnson, Gilinsky, and Nick were watching some crime show.

"What's going on in there?" Johnson says smirking at me, making the rest of the guys laugh.

I ignored him and looked through my bag for pajamas.

"Fuck"

"What's up?" Edwin says concerned.

"I just realized I have no comfy clothes to wear to bed." I said laughing.

"Here" Gilinsky said throwing me a big t-shirt.

Edwin gave me a confused look but I brushed it off.

"Thank you"

"Anytime"

I walked back into the bathroom and put a pair of Austin's boxers on with the big shirt Jack gave me.

-

I climbed into the bed with Austin and cuddled up with him. I quickly fell asleep on his chest.

I woke up and heard whispering across the room.

I noticed it was Austin and Jack, so I kept my eyes closed and listened.

"Bro I get it, she's fucking beautiful and it kills me because i know how much she likes you but whatever she decides I'm going to respect." Austin said.

"Something about her makes me want to change, to stop being a fuckboy and treating girls like shit. Ever since we met I haven't been able to get her out of my mind, but you're my brother and I'm not gonna let a girl get in the way of that. I've been really shitty to you and I want you to be happy so I'll back off."

"I don't want to force her to stay with me if she would rather have you though. Look at you man, all the girls want Jack Gilinsky" Austin said laughing.

"I think my issues with Madison are causing me to act out more than I usually would, I need to figure my shit out with her before I think of anything else. I've been selfish, I'm sorry man."

"Good morning" I said sitting up and yawning as if I just woke up.

"Hey babe"
"Good morning Ev"

Gilinsky walked back to his bed and sat next to where Madison was laying.

I rolled out of bed and walked over to Austin, giving him a hug. He went for a kiss but I moved my face.

"Let me brush my teeth first" I said which made him laugh.

"I probably should too" he said following me to the bathroom.

We brushed our teeth and I threw my hair in a bun.

I looked at myself in the mirror and made a weird face.

"What was that face for" Austin said laughing.

"I look bad"

"Stop you look so cute" he said squishing my cheeks and kissing me.

"Debatable" I said which made him roll his eyes.

"Denver tonight?" I said wrapping my arms around his shoulders.

"Yes ma'am, are you gonna watch me perform this time?"

"I didn't feel good, I'm sorry!!!!" I said puffing my bottom lip out.

"I'm messing, I'll be performing for just you tonight though, so get ready"

"Oh god" I said rolling my eyes.

-

I kept the big tshirt I was wearing on because we were just going to be on the bus all day.

Once everyone woke up we slowly piled onto the bus and got on the road.