8

"HEY LOVEBIRDS" Edwin says walking into the hallway followed by everyone else.

"We got locked out" I said standing up.

"Well we're leaving in two hours, everyone say what you gotta say" Gilinsky said walking past me and into the room.

I looked at Austin nervously.

"Do you want me to come with you?"

I nod and walk toward Chelsea.

"Hey can we talk?"

"Oh sure! What's up guys?" She says stopping outside the door before Johnson shuts the door.

"I think I'm gonna go with the guys to the next show" I said nervously.

"Can I go?" She replies.

"Uhh I don't think everyone wants you to"

"Who?"

"Um Zion"

I couldn't tell if she was more sad or mad.

"So you're gonna leave me here?" She says clearly annoyed.

"I" is all I said trying to think of the right thing to say.

I felt Austin's hand on my back which was somewhat comforting.

"I didn't want to leave you but I really want to go and I'll even pay for your Uber back it's only two hours Chels"

"Whatever I see where your priorities lie" she said rolling her eyes.

I started to get annoyed too.

"If it was you in this situation you sure as hell know you would go."

"It's just fucked up that you're okay with leaving me alone and going with all of them and you know how much I would want to come" she says louder.

"Okay but it's not my decision whether you come or not so what the fuck do you want me to do?"

"It's not a big deal I don't get why you're getting so mad over this" I added.

"Just go with your new boyfriend and forget about me, fuck you" she said storming off.

I just stood there mainly in confusion.

"Hey" Austin said still rubbing my back.

"I don't know why she just got so upset"

"She's just upset that Zion doesn't like her and she's jealous that things are going good for you, you don't need to feel bad about it."

"I just—"

"If she's really your friend she's gonna get over it and be happy for you, just give it time" he said with his face just inches from mine.

"Thank you" I said smiling up at him.

"Now gimmie a kiss" he said puckering his lips out.

I stood on my tippie toes and kissed him lightly.

He grabbed my waist and pulled me closer to him so our bodies were touching.

I kissed him harder and ran my fingers through his hair, slightly moving my body against his.

"Fuck" he said pulling away from the kiss which turned me on.

Then he pushed me up against the wall and kissed me again.

"So did you tell her?" I heard a familiar voice say.

We quickly pulled apart and looked at Gilinsky standing in the door way.