10

While the guys were doing soundcheck, Madison and I️ decided to go to the mall and shop a little before the show.

We ordered an uber and walked around to the back of the venue to wait for it.

-

We pulled up to the mall and decided to go to free people.

"So how are things going with Jack?" I️ said hoping to get something out of her.

She let out a sigh.

"What's up?"

"Things aren't going great, I️ just feel like he's lost interest and I️ don't know what I️ did wrong."

"Aw Mads, you didn't do anything wrong. He's probably just worn out from tour"

"I️ don't know, he only acts like he's into me when we're around fans or on social media."

"Just talk to him, no matter what you have to remember that you're a beautiful girl and don't need him to make you happy, if he doesn't want you that's his loss."

"Thanks Ev, I'm just scared"

"Now we gotta make you look hot to show him what he has" I️ said pulling her into Urban.

We shopped for about two hours. I️ got a few t-shirts, a pair of ripped mom jeans, a silk slip dress, and a new bathing suit.

Madison got a few tops and a pair of shorts.

By now it was about 7 and the concert was starting soon so we took an uber back to the venue.

Once we arrived at the venue, Mads and I️ got out and went through the back.

Right when we got there prettymuch was about to go on stage, I️ ran up to Austin and gave him a big hug.

"Hello beautiful" he said putting his forehead against mine.

"Good luck bub" I️ said giving him a kiss, when I️ pulled away I️ felt kind of weird.

"You okay?" He said concerned.

"Yeah" I️ brushed it off,

"You sure?" He asked again.

"Yes, now go do your thing!" I️ said before he ran on stage.

I️ walked back to the dressing room and sat on the couch.

I️ felt really lightheaded and needed to sit down before I️ passed out.

Johnson, Charlotte, and Madison were on the side of the stage watching the guys perform.

I️ laid my head back against the couch and let out a sigh.

"What are you doing?" I️ heard a deep voice come from around the corner.

I️ snapped my head up and saw a shirtless Gilinsky looking at me.

"I️ don't feel good"

"Do you need water?" He said grabbing a bottle and walking toward me.

"Thanks" I️ said extending my arm to him.

He sat next to me, "what's wrong?"

"I️ don't know I️ just suddenly felt really light headed and like I️ was gonna pass out."

He put his hand on my forehead,