3

A/N my idea of who Everleigh looks like is Maggie Lindemann but you can picture whoever you want!!

Austin swipes his key and opens the door.

"Damn that's your girl?" Zion says looking me up and down.

I felt bad because Chelsea was really into him.

I walk in and was instantly greeted by Johnson.

He pulls me into a hug, "Nice to see you again" "Everleigh right?"

"Yes, Jack right????" I say which made him laugh because I literally just paid a hundred dollars to meet him.

"GIRL YOU'RE SO FUCKING PRETTY" A girl says climbing off of Gilinsky's lap.

"Hey! thank you so much, I love your hair!!" I say in response.

"Thank you! I'm Madison, nice you meet you!!" she says pulling me into a hug.

I greeted everyone else and then Brandon asks,

"Who's your friend?"

"Oh this is Chelsea, she's kinda a huge fan of you all but she'll warm up I swear"

"Hi Chelsea" Johnson says shaking her hand.

"H Hi" she manages to get out.

Oh boy.

"I'm sorry" i mouth to some of the guys in the room and they just smile back.

I walk over and sit on the couch next to Gilinsky and Madison while Austin follows me.

Chelsea walks toward Zion and I watch her try to make small talk.

We all chilled for a while until Gilinsky said he wanted to go swimming.

"I wanna go too!"
"LETS GOOOOO"
"I'm down!!"
"Fuck yes"

Austin looks at me, "Do you wanna?"

"I don't have a bathing suit" I say making a pouty face.

"I got you girl!!! We're probably the same size" Madison says jumping up and running to her suitcase.

By now Chelsea and Zion were ready in the other room and none of us wanted to disturb them.

"Try this on!!" Madison says handing me an all black bikini, the material looked like leather.

"Thanks girl!" I say running to the bathroom to try it on.

It fit me for the most part, the top was a little bit small but as long as i don't jump in or do something crazy I should stay covered.

I put my hair up in a messy bun and walk out.

"Damn girl you're hot!" Madison says.

"look at you!!" I say looking at her, gilinsky's arm was around her waist.

I looked at the shirtless Gilinsky standing in front of me, holy shit.

I snapped out of whatever gaze i was just in and look up at Gilinsky, he just laughed and I walked away.

I walk up to Austin and sit next to him.
"Woah" is all he said which made me laugh.

"AUSTIN GET YOUR LAZY ASS UP WE'RE ALL READY TO GO" Nick says while everyone's standing at the door.

"We can meet you guys down there" I said looking at everyone.

"ooooooo okay" G says winking at me.

Oh my god.

Everyone left and Austin stood up to get changed.

I pulled out my phone and logged onto Instagram, I wasn't huge on Instagram but i had almost 20k.

I'm a model but I just started out so I haven't had too much exposure.

I had posted my meet and greet picture with the Jacks earlier and it had way more comments than I usually get.

I click on the comments and start to read them.

"I FOUND HER"
"This is the bitch with Austin"
"Okay but at least she's pretty"
"Can people stop giving her shit"
"Ugly"
"Why does she think she's a model"
"Check my last picture. It's her at Austins hotel, she doesn't know what's coming to her."

What?

I click on their profile and click on their most recent picture.

It was Austin hugging me in the lobby, I guess they were fans of his.

I look through the comments and most of them are people calling me fat or ugly or saying that i'm 'using him'.

What the fuck is happening? I feel tears start to fall from my eyes but try to hold them back because I don't want to make it a big deal to Austin.

Before I could he walked out of the bathroom.
"Ready?" he says walking toward me.

I nod and stand up keeping my head down.

"Woah wait what's wrong?" He says lifting my face so I was looking in his eyes.

"Nothing" i say shaking my head and the tears start again.

"Everleigh talk to me." he said sitting on the bed.

"I shouldn't be here." I say wiping tears from my face.

"What? Why not?" he says confused.

I hand him my phone and it's on the picture of us in the lobby. He reads the comments and his face drops.

"Austin, I'm not gonna be able to handle that."

"Ev.. don't listen to them."

"That's easy to say I'm really fucking insecure and I recently got to such a good place in life and i'm scared that this is gonna—"

"You're special, so special. They don't mean what they're writing I promise. You're a beautiful girl and I promise you have nothing to worry about. I'm going to clear this up." He says grabbing my hand tight.

What he said was reassuring, but i'm gonna stay cautious.

"Thank you. I'm sorry" I say to him.

"Why are you sorry?"

"I don't want to bring this petty and dumb stress into your life"

"You did nothing. I wouldn't be with you right now if I didn't think this was gonna work out, we're gonna get through this. Anyways we just met. As of right now, all we are is friends and they have no right to give you shit for being my friend."

I smiled at him, "thank you"

"Now lets go swimming" he as we both stand up.

We interlock fingers and head to the pool.

A/N: Is the story okay so far? Let me know what your opinions are!! THANK YOU!!