2

I put on a deep cut bodysuit and some high waisted shorts, i threw my all white adidas on and then went to check my phone.

It was a text from an unknown number.

Unknown: "hey stranger"

Is this Austin? Wow I didn't think he'd actually text me.

E: Austin?

A: that's meeeeeeee 🤗

E: didn't think you'd actually text me

A: why wouldn't I?

E: idk because i'm just another fan

A: you are not just another fan

E: so this doesn't happen at every show?

A: no? why would you think that?

E: idk lmao

A: I promise you this doesn't happen at every show."

E: I believe you.

This is really happening.

I wasn't sure if i should go tell Chelsea or not, probably not she'd freak out too much.

After I got dressed, I walked out and sat on the couch next to Chelsea.

She was wearing a red dress and heels, wow i'm underdressed.

"So what are we gonna do?" Chelsea asks

"No fucking clue" I reply leaning back and letting out a sigh.

I walked into the bathroom to brush my teeth and fix up my hair before we left.

I heard my phone ring and ignore it because it's probably one of those automatic machines that call you.

"Who is Austin?" I hear Chelsea yell from the room.

Oh shit.

"uhhhh don't answer it" I say putting my flat iron down.

"SHIT" i burned my hand.

"Is that.. Austin from prettymuch?" she asks with her jaw on the floor.

I don't answer her and pick up the phone.

"Hello?"

"Everleigh! what are you up to?"

"Trying to find plans"

"WHO IS THAT?" Chelsea whispers to me in confusion.

"Austin" i mouthed whig made her roll her eyes because she already had that information.

"I was telling the guys about you and they want you to come hang, it's just gonna be us, the Jacks, Gilinsky's girl, and Brandon's girl."

"Can I bring my friend Chelsea?"

"Sure" he said happily
"I'll text you the address, see you soon!" he said before hanging up.

"What's going on?" Chelsea asks kind of annoyed.

"Don't freak out... but—"

"Just a warning i'm probably going to freak out"

"So that was Austin, from the band who opened up for Jack & Jack and him and the guys want us to come chill with them"

"HOLY FUCKING SHIT ZION BETTER BE SINGLE BECAUSE I'M TRYNNA FUCK" she said screaming.

"You need to chill or else I'm not bringing you" i said half joking half being serious.

"I'm fine, let's go" she said walking to the mirror and looking at herself.

I order the uber to the address Austin sent me and we walked outside to wait.

--

We pull up to a really nice hotel and got out of the car.

I text Austin that we're here and he says he'll meet us in the lobby.

There were fans outside the hotel and I was kinda scared they'd see me with Austin but i figured they were just for Jack and Jack and wouldn't care.

Chelsea and I stood in the lobby waiting for Austin for a couple minutes until i saw him. He was wearing a big tshirt and black jeans, he looked so cute.

"I'm trying to stay calm but we're about to hang out with famous people" Chelsea said.

"Ok pretend they're not famous because that has nothing to do with anything" i say to her as Austin approaches us.

I got a fluttery feeling in my chest. Why is this happening to me oh my god.

"Hey" he said pulling me into a hug. He hugged me tight and then I pulled away.

"This is Chelsea, she's probably gonna freak out i'm sorry"

"Nice to meet you, I'm Austin" he says extending his arm out to her

"Hi I know who you are. I'm Chelsea, well you already knew that. I'm gonna stop talking now." she says shaking his hand.

He laughs and we head to their room.

It was kind of awkward between Austin and I because he's kind of shy and I'm not good at starting good conversation but I'm sure it'll warm up soon.

We get in the elevator and make small talk,

"You look really pretty by the way" he says smiling down at me.

I blush at his comment, "thank you. you don't look too bad yourself"

We both laughed and look over at Chelsea, she was closing her eyes and breathing slowly, almost like she's meditating.

"Is she gonna be okay?" He asks concerned.

"Yeah she'll warm up fast" I assure him

"Oh shit." I remember something.

"Is everything okay?"

I stand on my tippy toes and whisper in his ear

"I may have forgot to tell her the Jack's are gonna be here and she's a huge fan girl but when it comes to them it's next level"

"Should we tell her?" he whispers back.

I shake my head, "It'll probably be fine." I say in a hopeful voice.

The elevator opened and we walked down the hall. I'm low key super nervous because I'm a huge fan of Jack and Jack too, but I'll be able to keep calm when I see them.

A/N so feel free to tell me if i'm doing something wrong I don't write fanfics a lot so let me know if i should change the way I do anything (i'll prob not use capital letters when i should but i'll work on it) OKAY THANK U BYE