12

We walked out of the bathroom and into the hallway. Jack, Jack, Madison and I stepped into the elevator and it was silent the whole ride down.

When we got to the first level, everyone was waiting outside the elevator.

"Hey bub" I said approaching Austin.

He wrapped his arm around my waist and we all walked outside.

We split into to Uber's and headed to a local club. One uber was Nick, Charlotte, Edwin, Brandon, and Zion. The other was Johnson, Gilinsky, Madison, Austin and me. I made sure not to sit next to Jack because I didn't want to deal with any of that. Austin, Johnson, and I sat in the row behind Madison and Jack.

It was about a half hour drive to the club and the ride was pretty quiet most of the time.

"Hey" I said leaning on Austin's shoulder making him look up from his phone.

"Hi" he said with a cheeky smile which made me laugh.

"You look good tonight" he said putting his hand on my thigh.

I looked down at his hand and back up to his face, he had a big smile on his face.

He's so fucking cute.

I moved closer to him and smiled back.

He moved his hand further up my leg.

"Austin" I whispered to him and gestured around to the four other people in the car.

"Shh" he said kissing me.

I kissed him back and ran my fingers through his hair.

"Get a room" Gilinsky said turning around.

I quickly detached myself from Austin and sneered at him.

"Sorry" I said looking at Johnson.

"No worries I'm used to third wheeling, in this case fifth wheeling" he laughed.

"Awww J" I said puffing out my bottom lip and looking at him sad.

"For real its chill" he said laughing.

Me and Johnson had a really nice conversation for the rest of the ride.

-

When we pulled up to the club, we hopped out of the car and waited in the line. We had a small section that was roped off for our group and I sat down.

I tried to stay away from Jack for the most part so I hung out with Edwin and Austin most of the night.

It had been about two and a half hours and I was pretty drunk by now, so was everyone else.

Austin and I were dancing and everyone was having such a good time.

Jack hasn't tried anything which was good. I looked over at johnson and saw him dancing with a few girls,

"Get it J" I screamed which made him laugh.

I looked over at Madison and Jack wasn't with her, she was standing with Brandon and Charlotte.

I figured he was outside or getting more drinks.

"I'm gonna go to the bathroom" I said to Austin, he nodded and I went off to find the bathroom.

I stumbled all the way to the bathroom before I felt strong hands around my waist.

I snapped around and looked up to see who it was.

I didn't recognize the face, and the fact that everything was kind of foggy didn't help.

"Hey baby, you trynna get out of here?" He said against my neck.