6

A/N: Okay I updated this but then half of the chapter deleted and it got messed up so I had to rewrite it so I'm sorry if it sucks.

"Good morning" a sleepy Austin said walking into the bathroom. 

"You look good" he whispered in my ear before kissing me.

He threw on a shirt and some pants then fixed his hair.

"Hey we're all gonna get breakfast down stairs, come if you want" Nick said to everyone.

"I'm starving, one sec bro" Austin said looking at me to see if I was coming.

"I'm gonna finish getting ready, i'll meet you down there" I said giving him a kiss on the cheek before he left.

"I'm coming, i'll see you down stairs" Madison said kissing Gilinsky.

He didn't kiss back he just kind of brushed it off.

JJ was still asleep so it was now Johnson, Gilinsky, and me alone in the room. I'm not sure who was in the other room but I figured they're sleeping.

I climbed back onto the sink and finished up my makeup.

After I finished my makeup, I put my music on shuffle and started to flat iron my hair.

"Soak you up, wring me out. Leave me dry a hundred times just to turn me down."

I started to sing along before I realized it was Jack and Jack's song. I quickly reach to skip the song before one of the guys hears it.

I was about to grab my phone before I felt a strong hand grab my wrist and pull it back.

"A little time, a little tease, a little more of your kiss what I really need" I heard a deep and raspy voice whisper in my ear, which sends chills through my body.

I quickly turn around and felt Jack's body against mine.

"Jack, what are you—"

"Shh" he said putting his finger to my lips.

I looked into his dark brown eyes and then he bit his bottom lip, which was really hot.

You can't do this to Austin or Madison, I thought to myself.

I felt Jack's hand move to the bottom of my back and pull me closer to him.

"I can't do this to Austin right now" I say breaking the eye contact.

Jack threw his head back and sighed loudly.

Then we heard a door shut.

Jack quickly separates himself from me and Zion turns the corner.

"Whatcha guys doin?" he says walking in the bathroom.

"I-I'm just uhh finishing up getting ready" I said nervously.

"I'm just heading downstairs, see you later" Gilinsky said before walking out of the room.

Zion gave me a weird look but I ignored it.

"Hey bestie" Chelsea says walking in the room in her clothes from last night, she looks like a mess.

"How was your night with Zion, you ghosted me" I said laughing, and still trying to comprehend what just happened.

"I know I'm sorry, he took me to this club and we hung out there for a couple hours and when we were leaving we saw the rest of the group and when we got back you and Austin looked pretty busy so me and Zion just went to the other room." she explained.

"Did you guys fuck?" I whispered

"Yes and I think I really like him." she says with glowing eyes.

"I saw Austin this morning" she said smirking.

"And?" I asked confused.

"I saw the hickies on his neck!! What happened?"  she says way too excited.

"Nothing happened, the first time something was gonna happen you all walked in and then when everyone fell asleep we he was about to take my clothes off but Gilinsky woke up and gave us shit for doing it while everyone was sleeping in the same room" I say rolling my eyes.

"Damn, but can I ask you something else?"

"Sure" I said afraid of what she was going to ask. 

"What's going on between you and Gilinsky?"

"What? Nothing why?"

"Whenever you're together i sense serious sexual tension between the two of you, I think he's trynna fuck" she said smirking.

"Oh my god Chelsea, he has a girlfriend" i said.

"Doesn't seem like it's stopping him."

"Whatever can we just drop it, let's go get breakfast." I said pulling her out of the room.

We went downstairs and joined the group in the Cafe.

A/N what do you think about gilinsky??