4

We walked down to the pool and greeted everyone.

"What took you guys so long?" Johnson said winking at me.

I rolled my eyes but tried not to make eye contact with anyone because they were still puffy.

"Shut the fuck up we didn't do anything" Austin says tracing circles on my hand with his thumb, which was comforting.

"Chill man" Nick said.

Everyone was in the pool and I decided to go in the hot tub. I kind of wanted to be alone.

I sat there on my phone for a couple minutes before someone else joined me.

I looked up and saw Edwin climbing in.

"Hey" I said smiling at him.

"Is everything okay?" He asked me.

"Yeah I'm fine" I lied

"I could tell something was wrong when you guys came to the pool, you can talk to me if you ever need to." He said with a smile.

"Thank you Edwin"

"So what's up?"

"It's your fans, they're fucking harsh."

"Oh, about you and Austin?" he says in a sympathetic way.

I nod.

"Babe you have to ignore them. I know you guys just met today but if anything happens with you guys, there's gonna be hate and you're gonna have to get through it together."

"I know it's just gonna be hard"
"I struggled a lot with bullying in high school and I recently got to such a good place and all that built up confidence is gonna fall apart from this. I know it sounds stupid but —"

"Stop. It's not stupid, I completely understand what you're saying" He said cutting me off.

"Really?"

"Yes, but there's also going to be the real fans, who support you two and that's what you need to focus on. You just need to remember that they're only jealous of you and that's why they're trying to tear you down."

"I can understand that. I'll try not to let them."

"Good."

"Okay, can I tell you something embarrassing?"

"Sure but I might make fun of you" he says jokingly but probably serious.

"Oh my god stop" I say splashing him which made us both laugh.

"Okay tell me" he says getting serious.

"I'm still kind of freaking out that I'm hanging out with Jack and Jack"

"Oh my god, well at least you're hiding it well"
"I mean besides when you were basically drooling over him in the room earlier before the pool" He says raising an eyebrow at me with a smirk on his face.

"Oh. my. god. you noticed?"

"I'm pretty sure we all did, besides Austin"

"That's so embarrassing" i say throwing my head back and covering my face.

"you're fine Everleigh, he thought it was cute." he says pulling me into a hug.

"You guys talked about it? That's even worse" I whined into his shoulder and he just laughed.

"Thank you for listening Edwin."

"No problem, you can always come to me if you ever need to talk" he says grabbing my phone and putting his phone number in.

"Let's go swim." I say jumping out of the hot tub and running to the pool.

--

"Hey is everything okay? I didn't want to interrupt anything with you and Edwin but I saw you talking and I just wanted to make sure you were okay.." Austin said as I climbed in and sat on the step next to him.

"I'm wonderful. I just needed to talk to someone about the fans and he made me feel a lot better." I saw smiling.

"Good."

I search for his hand underwater and soon we interlocked fingers. Our hands fit so perfectly together.

We all hung out for a while and just chilled. A couple hours later we headed back to the hotel room, by now it's almost one in the morning.

Nick, Edwin, Jack, Jack, and Madison all decided to go to a club while Brandon, Charlotte, Austin and I stayed at the hotel.

I still had no idea where Zion and Chelsea went so I decided to text her and see where they are.

Brandon and his girlfriend went to the other room and said they were going to sleep, which left Austin and I alone.

I was still in my bathing suit and needed to change but really didn't want to put my outfit back on.

"I'm gonna go change" I say getting off of the couch.

"Do you want a tshirt or something to wear so you're more comfortable?" Austin says getting up and walking toward his suitcase.

I nod and he throws me a big tshirt.

"Thank youuuuuu" I say with a cheesy smile which made him laugh.

I walked into the bathroom and took off my wet bathing suit. Then I threw on the shirt Austin gave me and some underwear.

I fix my hair and makeup before walking out and seeing a shirtless Austin with basketball shorts on. Woah.

His body was no Jack Gilinsky, but I didn't hate what I saw.

"Hey handsome" I said walking toward him.

"Hey, you look cute" He said getting closer.

"You're sweet"

He takes the final step forward and now we are just inches apart, I look into his eyes and he looks into mine.

I felt his hand on my lower back, he uses it to pull me closer.

I felt his warmth against my body and it felt safe. Austin lifted my chin with his finger and leaned in closer.

I felt butterflies again. I've never gotten butterflies over a guy before, I thought that was only in the movies but boy was I wrong.

I stood on my tippy toes and our lips met.

Shocks ran through my body and I smiled against his lips, him doing the same.

We moved to the couch and I straddled him, he kissed me harder and I felt his hands start to explore my body.

Then we heard the door open.

A/N: Sorry it took so long to update, I has a research paper i completely forgot about but a new chapter will be up tomorrow afternoon/night, what's your opinions so far??