9

Jack Gilinsky's POV:

I saw her follow him to the bunks and it killed me inside.

I don't know what it is about her, all I know is that I want her.

-

Everleigh's POV:

I woke up and climbed out of the bunk.

Austin was still asleep so I️ tried to be quiet.

I changed back into the clothes madison gave me and walked into the room everyone was in.

Jack was the only one awake and I tried to avoid him but his eyes were glued onto me.

"Did you guys fuck?" G asks turning toward me.

"Why does it matter to you?" I️ said b

"You know why" Gilinsky whispered.

"Jack..."

"I️ want you to be mine" he said standing up and sitting next to me on the couch.

"Jack, you know I'm with Austin right now" I️ said softly.

"I️ know, but I️ can tell you want something but you're trying to push it away and act like it's nothing."

"We met at your meet and greet, so obviously I️ like you and am attracted to you... But I️ would feel terrible hurting Austin, and Madison is so fucking sweet. Why can't we see where things go with all of us when you guys get off tour?"

"So you don't want me at all?" He said moving his hand onto my knee which sent chills instantly through my body.

"Obviously I️ want you and if I️ hadn't met Austin, this would be so different but I️ did meet him and that would be so fucked up for both of us to do so we can't."

"Things with madison aren't real anymore, we've both changed, we're just together because the fans love us together."

"Well if you guys don't want to be together then don't. The 'fans' should want you to be happy." I️ said quietly.

"Oh yeah, you're a fan" he said making both of us laugh.

"Those jokes will never end huh?"

"Nope" he said with a cheeky smile and I️ just rolled my eyes.

"Good talk, I'm gonna go do my makeup now" I️ said standing up.

"Wait" he said grabbing my wrist causing me to face him again.

"What Jack?"

"Don't think this conversation means I'm gonna stop flirting."

"Okay Gilinsky" I️ said rolling my eyes and walking to the back of the bus. 

Wow I️ never would've thought I'd be the one turning down Jack Gilinsky.

-

After I️ finished doing my hair and makeup, I️ walked back into the room everyone was in.

By now everyone was awake and having small conversation.

"Hey Ev" Edwin said smiling at me and scooting over so I️ could sit next to him.

Jack and Madison had moved to their bunk and Austin was still asleep.