5

"Oh shit" I heard before I snapped my head around seeing the group of people standing in the doorway.

I jumped off of his lap and felt my face go red, I knew it wasn't a big deal but it was kind of embarrassing.

"Goddamn, I thought you guys were going out?" Austin said fixing his hair.

"They guy knew Mads ID was a fake so we came back" Gilinsky said.

"But we can leave y'all alone if you want" Madison added.

"No it's fine, mood kinda ruined" I said with an awkward laugh.

"Sorry kids" Edwin says jumping on the bed and kicking off his shoes.

"We brought something though" Johnson says grinning and holding up a bag of a couple pre rolls.

Not gonna lie I've definitely tweeted "my goal in life is to smoke with gilinsky" and now it's about to happen.

We all smoked and chilled for a little until we decided to watch a movie. The guys picked out a movie called Stepbrothers,

I got a big blanket and brought it to the couch Austin and I were laying on.

Gilinsky, Johnson, and Madison laid on one bed and Nick and Edwin on the other. Zion and Chelsea moved to the room with Brandon and Charlotte and Austin and I stayed on the couch.

After the movie ended everyone was asleep except for Austin and I. We stayed up all night talking.

I got to know him so much more and I already felt so close to him.

"Tell me about you" Austin said tracing his fingertips along my back.

"My life is pretty shitty actually" I said laughing.

"You don't have to tell me"

"No it's fine."
"My mom left us when I was four and hasn't ever come back so it's just been me and my dad for the past 14 years."

"Damn i'm sorry" he says in a very sympathetic way.

"Don't feel bad it was for the better."

He gives me a small smile.

"My dads never really around though, he always meets new girls and disappears for months at a time, which is pretty hard on me but I basically have the house to myself and he leaves money for me so it's not terrible."

"It must be hard, I'm really sorry."

"Don't be sorry!"

He lifts my head and kisses me again. He lays down and I climb on top of him, kissing him harder. I felt him smile against my lips which made me smile too.

I ran my fingers through his messy hair and moved my lips to his neck, leaving a few marks.

"Shit" he says trying to keep his voice quiet, which made me laugh.

He moved on top of me, kissing my neck which made me breathe heavier. I felt his hand move up my thigh and tug on the bottom of my shirt.

He started to lift the oversized shirt off of me before we heard someone.

"This is hot but get a fucking room, you're gonna wake everyone up."  I hear Gilinsky's raspy voice say before walking into the bathroom.

"Holy shit we can't catch a break." Austin says out of breath.

I laughed and he wrapped his arm around me.