Characters

Becky >>> Main character
Name: Rebecca Rhianna Leonie Nelson
Nicknames: Becky, Bec, Becca, Bex, RiRi (Jesy ONLY), Leo (Tessa ONLY), Nelson (Teachers ONLY), Ree (Sam ONLY), Anna (Dean ONLY).
Age: 21
Hobbies: Hunting, Basketball, Drawing, Digital Art, Badminton, Reading, Writing, Singing, Dancing, Arguing, Eating, Exploring creepy places, Exploring haunted places, Travelling, Chilling on the beach, Skateboarding, Partying, Going to Gym, Boxing, Archery, Rollerblading, Going to the skatepark and Shopping.
Personality: Kind, Caring, Loving, Smart, Bitchy, Cocky, Sassy asf, Sarcastic asf, Argumentative, Gobby, Loud, Weird, Crazy, Unusual, Wild, Party Animal, Geeky, Dorky, Charming, Creative, Cheeky, Unusual, Odd, Artistic, Athletic, Daring, Adventurous, Ambitious, Determined and Talented.
Single or taken: Taken to begin with but ends up leaving him when she finds him cheating on her. Taken again later.
If taken, how long for: 2 years
How Sam and Becky get together: It's not that big of a deal tbh. She's found out who he really is, she gets drunk at prom (her drinks were spiked by her ex) and Sam helps her home, she tells him how she's always liked him and they share a kiss. The next day he drops by the Mechanics and they're made to confront it. She pushes him away at first but then he drops by her home that night when she's home alone and they get talking, have a few beers and share another kiss and that's when he finally asks her out and they spend the night together.
Job: Barmaid and Mechanic.
Style: Casual, Grunge-y, Usually borrows Jesy's clothes when she's on a hunting trip, Sporty, Girly.
Hunter, Angel or Demon: Eventual Hunter
Family Info:
> Mother: Janice White, Artist.
> Father: John Nelson, Police Officer.
> Older Sister: Jesy Nelson, Hunter.
> Sister: Jade Nelson, Dancer at local studio.
> Brother: Johnathan Nelson, Mechanic.
> Brother: Joseph Nelson, Barber.
General Bio: Grew up in Brooklyn, New York. She grew up in a small house. Not much room to run around. Is a fighter, not afraid to get into fights despite her being shy. Doesn't really care for her looks or any of that. Love animals of all kinds, the fluffier the better. Has anxiety and is quite insecure but not about looks, moreso about being judged and not liked. Always kept herself to herself and only has a small friendship group. Has a great sense of humour and is very forgiving. She does have quite a short temper however and snaps easily, especially when under pressure or stressed. She is usually laid back and easy going unless she's stressed. She will shout at anything or any one who makes a noise when she is stressing or angry about something. Archery usually calms her down or even climbing trees in the forest. She's knows very well how to defend herself and even knows how to box. She had boxing and self defence lessons since she was five, her father thought it was best to teach her early. She however continued her lessons and still does them to this day, she's usually very calm and kind but as stated above, she does snap rather easily, especially with college work or when she's being asked the same question repeatedly when someone doesn't believe her.
Vehicles: Pink Chevy Impala and Motorbike