Chapter Twenty

NOT EDITED

BECKY'S P.O.V.
I opened my eyes and glanced around the room. Everyone was still asleep. I reached for my phone and checked the time; 2:04am. I quietly stood up before checking Nikki's crib. She was still fast asleep, hands clenched into tiny fists at the side of her head and soft snores escaping her mouth. I leant over the crib and kissed her cheek, "I love you my baby." I smiled. That's when I heard movement behind me, I turned around to see Sam waking up. "Hey." He said in a raspy voice. "Hey." I replied. "What are you doing awake? It's late." He stated. "I know, I woke up because I needed the bathroom." I replied to him. "I just wanted to check on Nik first. It's fine babe, go back to sleep." I added as I kissed his cheek. "I love you." He smiled up at me sleepily. "I love you too baby." I replied before leaving the room. I quickly headed down to the ward bathrooms and into one of the cubicles.

Once I left the cubicle, I began washing my hands. That was when I felt a huge pain in my ribs once again, the same pain I felt in the car just after the crash. "Ah." I said as the pain radiated. Tears graced in my eyes, "Ah... Ahhh!" I almost yelled as the tears fell down my cheeks. That's when I lost my balance, my left hand was holding my ribs, my right hand slipped off of the counter causing me to fall. I fell to the floor, "Sammy..." I tried yelling but it came out as more of a whisper as my vision began blurring, until finally everything went black.

TESSA'S P.O.V.
I opened my eyes to the sound of my door opening, the nurse was coming around with breakfast and morning coffee. "Hi Tessa, it's time for your breakfast." She told me causing Dean to wake up. I glanced around the room, Sam was still sleeping but Becky had disappeared. "Where's Becky?" I found myself asking. "Miss Nelson?" The nurse asked as she placed a bowl of cornflakes I front of me. "Yeah." I nodded. "Maybe she left to get a change of clothes?" The nurse suggested. "No, she wouldn't have done that without leaving a note." I told her as Sam began to wake up. He immediately rose to his feet and picked Nikki up from the crib to feed her before glancing around and realising that Becky wasn't here. "Where's Ree?" He asked. "I don't know." I replied, beginning to get worried. "She can't be far!" Sam retorted. "How early could she have got up?!" I asked annoyed. "She woke up at two this morning to use the bathroom but I fell back to sleep before she got back!" Sam was getting worried too. "Hey, everyone calm down. I'll see if I can find her." Dean piped up as he got up. He kissed my forehead before leaving the room.

DEAN'S P.O.V.
I left the room and began making my way down the corridors. First stop would be the ladies room, just in case she'd fallen asleep in there unintentionally. I made it to the bathroom and pushed the door open, "Becky!" I called in through the door, wondering if she was still in the cubicle. I glanced inside and saw her laying on her back, one hand on her ribs, the other just laid across the floor. "Anna!" I ran inside and knelt beside her. Making sure she wasn't too hurt. Her head was bleeding out, blood was in her hair and on the floor.

I quickly picked her up, bridal style and began carrying her down the corridor, "I NEED A NURSE, NOW!" I yelled out. That's when doctor Margo ran over, "What happened, Mr Romell?" She asked me. "I don't know. I found her like this, it looks like she hit her head." I replied. "Bring her in here." She told me as she pointed to an empty room; One beside Tessa's. "Margo, we've got the X-ray results back from Miss Nelson's X-ray yesterday." Another nurse said from the doorway as I laid Becky on the bed. Margo headed towards the nurse and grabbed the envelope, she opened it up and pinned the X-ray pictures onto the board.

She then began fixing Becky's head up. "I'm gonna need you to wait outside, Mr Romell." She told me. "Why?" I questioned. "So I can get to work." She replied. I nodded and sighed before walking out and heading straight for Tessa's room. "Did you find her?" Sam asked as soon as I walked in. Tessa was now holding Nik, "Uh, yeah. She was on the floor of the bathroom's. She's hurt pretty bad but the doc told me to leave the room so she could work on her." "How hurt is she Dean?" Sammy asked. He was worried and I could tell, "She had a busted head and was bleeding out." I replied. "Dean, she's been in that bathroom since two o'clock this morning... It's been 8 hours! Is she okay?!" He asked, his voice rising. I opened my mouth, only to close it again. I studied Sam's face. He was worried and I could tell he was holding back tears. "Hey, hey... Calm down. Come here!" I said as I pulled him into a hug. "Margo is an amazing doctor. She seems fond of the Nelson's. She's gonna do her best to bring Becky round." I told him. His tears had began pouring and I could tell.