Chapter Ten

BECKY'S P.O.V.
I quickly walked to the kitchen and threw some rashes of bacon into the grill, I then began cooking them before spreading butter on four slices of bread. As soon as the bacon was cooked to how I liked it I neatly put it in my bread, squirted a dollop of Tomato Ketchup over it and placed the top slices of bread back on before digging into my perfect bacon butty, "Becky, maybe we should talk..." Tessa began as she came into the kitchen area followed by Dean and Sam. "Why?" I asked with a mouth full of food. I quickly swallowed it before grabbing what I assumed was my coffee and gulping it down, "About last night." Dean interrupted. "What? You mean about Turner and Wilkins?" I asked with a raised eyebrow as I stared at the three of them. "Look, Ree... I swear that noth-" Sam began. I rolled my eyes before pushing myself off the countertop where I'd found myself sitting, "Save it Turner. Look, first thing's first, I could care less who you wanna fuck around with. I could care less about you and Casey. Secondly, you and me would've never worked. I was dreaming to think we even stood a chance. Thirdly, you're my fucking teacher and technically you're breaking the rules and therefore could be arrested if anyone was to ever find out and fourthly, I honestly don't fucking care. You're a grown ass man, you can take care of yourself, feed yourself, cook for yourself... So ain't nobody stopping you from flirting with who you want, kissing who you want, banging who you want or even dating who the fuck you want. And I'll be fucking damned if I'm gonna stand in you way." I said. I was rather shocked that I didn't get any interruptions whilst saying all that to be fair, "But wait, I don't fancy Wil-" He began. "I. DON'T. CARE." I snapped at him before finishing my coffee and pushing past him. "Now, I'm going to get dressed." I added as I headed to my bedroom.

I closed the door behind me and leant back against it before breathing out a sigh of relief, I did care. I fancied the pants off him buuuut it wasn't love and in no way was I going to stop him from being with Casey, despite how bad they are for eachother. I quickly got a shower and began getting changed.

Becky's Outfit (Not those shoes though)

Becky's shoes 

Becky's hairstyle

Becky's hairstyle